Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv owned several SW PF's and have been very satisfied with all of them. Iv yet to have an issue with qc with at least 10 of them

My Mythos Fett had no problems. Looking forward to this and the Hot Toys ROTJ Fett. Now if only HT they can make a brand spanking new 1/6 ESB and ROTJ Fett. The sideshow ESB Fett was nice, but honestly the green deco is so off... and the shoulder bells are not properly colored either (one yellow one orange) other than these two things it's good. But I'm sure HT will knock it out of the park and I can't wait to see what they do with the weathering on the helmet because there's lots of room to improve.

The sideshow Mythos Fett however... is my absolute favorite piece. No complaints there. I guess that's what happens when you try to replicate.. and when you let your imagination run wild.

Are you thinking of buying direct? If you are, you may want to consider getting on the waitlist for the EX... Star Wars Boba Fett Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow Co | Sideshow Collectibles

There is always a good chance of it converting and it comes with no commitment on your part, you will receive an email if it does convert and you'll have 24hrs to either cancel it or let it charge. The EX item is a bit pointless on this one, but it is always nice to have those two letters on the box if you can.

I just put in a wait list reservation for the EX after reading this thread. I was under the impression that the wait lists didn't clear very often, but I'm pretty new to this and some here like yourself seem more confident. What do you think the chances are?

I'm worried about waiting to see if my Wait List clears, not getting one, and then the regular being sold out too.

I just put in a wait list reservation for the EX after reading this thread. I was under the impression that the wait lists didn't clear very often, but I'm pretty new to this and some here like yourself seem more confident. What do you think the chances are?

I'm worried about waiting to see if my Wait List clears, not getting one, and then the regular being sold out too.

While Fett is very popular, most here have seen at least one WL convert to an actual order. Furthermore, with the Hot Toys 1/4 scale Fett, there's plenty of time for some to change their mind and go in a different direction. The biggest thing working against you (and anyone on a WL) is the deposit that most of us don't want to lose.

Overall, I think you have a very good chance of having it convert.

My Mythos Fett had no problems.

All of them had necks that are too long, the master must have just gotten ****ed up somehow. It looks fine from the front (though he's looking down a bit too much), a bit freaky from the side. Also every single long rifle I saw had some bend too it. Also his normal carbine was also bent (another master problem) on all of them. it is literally impossible for it to sit straight and fit on the statue. The carbine is not super pronounced so many not see it at first glance but yeah fett had a ton of issues, even if you're rifle/pistol hand was straight (doubtful) there are still two guaranteed issues. Choosing to overlook them doesn't mean the aren't there :|

I like my Mythos line better than any of my PF's. Except Darth Talon EX, but that's only because she is my grail piece.

It's nice and has a lot going for it, but no one should be under any illusions that SS got lazy as hell at QC on them.

Back