Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with the recent cancellation of a couple of Predator items by SSC, this is now my most anticipated pre order... and it feels a lot longer away than it did yesterday.

Thanks guys. Surprised it converted so quickly. I did think about cancelling the waitlist and going for the reg but if I'm paying shipping and import duty to the UK, it's always nicer to have an EX.

Can't wait for this.

Sure, not that worried if I get a reg. Not gonna use the EX part anyways, and while the ES is nice I pretty much consider this a no ES because the Regular is what people want. If the EX part was really really desierable maybe but even then.... It's the same damn statue. If I take one and give it an ES of 10 and another of 10,000 with something nobody gives a **** about to me that's a 10,100 es statue.

Also I don't really even have a lot of faith production is going to turn out good, so v0v :p

I'm having a really hard time deciding between this statue and the Hot Toys version. I cannot wait to see some reviews from people that have both and are able to snap some side by side comparisons. I waitlisted this and figured if it would convert then I'd get it. I got my conversion yesterday so it looks like this one is coming home. Still really excited to see the hot toys release. Anyone getting both??? This will already be my 3rd Fett statue though, OG PF, Mythos, and this PF (not complaining though :)).

I have the PF on order butI have to sell some stuff but I plan on getting the hot toys fett

I also have this PF on PO .. planing to let go the OG Boba and get the HT instead

The original PF of Boba has issues, but it does look great with the Han in carbonite so I plan on keeping him too ;p Also probably because it's not worth what I paid for it anymore ^^

Back