Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great choice bud. That's the one I'd go for too if I was going to get a 1/4 Boba.

Thanks man. I'm excited for it. He'll be my second Star Wars piece after the CM Vader. I've become quite the Star Wars fan lately, and it's going to cost me.:panic:

I'm good on that one :lol

I must admit I've seen your custom Yoda here on the forum, but I had no idea it was your creation till a couple minutes ago. :monkey4 Your response now makes much more sense, and is quite a hilarious coincidence IMO. LOL. :rotfl Hats off to you on your Yoda, excellent work.

Thanks man. I'm excited for it. He'll be my second Star Wars piece after the CM Vader. I've become quite the Star Wars fan lately, and it's going to cost me.:panic:

Dammit P666!!! You got me re-thinking the Hot Toys Boba. Just when I convinced myself I didn't need it.

I think the PF version of Boba definately looks the best. I don't think it really matters if its poseable or not, as the pose kills it! yes HT has poseability but it just doesn't look as good as this version I think. That base of the PF is epic. Mind you I do love HT figures and statues, but I have to say that SS has the better version on this one. Now Iron Man 1/4. that's another story altogether....

I think the PF version of Boba definately looks the best. I don't think it really matters if its poseable or not, as the pose kills it! yes HT has poseability but it just doesn't look as good as this version I think. That base of the PF is epic. Mind you I do love HT figures and statues, but I have to say that SS has the better version on this one. Now Iron Man 1/4. that's another story altogether....

I had a tiny mishap with a statue that left me with a broken, devalued POS. It left a bad taste in my mouth. That's one reason I chose the figure over the statue, it won't be so GD fragile. The poseability comes into play after he's been on display for a long time. Changing the pose after a year of display makes the piece feel new and fresh again. I have nothing bad to say about the PF though, it looks stellar and that base is awesome.

One of the reasons I started focusing more on statues and sold all my HT figures is because they were so fragile.

The SSC statue will be awesome IF the paintjob comes out nice...looks at IP PF.

I watched the original Star Wars films again over the weekend which I haven't seen in a long time and it really sparked my interest in Star Wars again.

Boba Fett is probably my favourite character & this statue looks so completely bad ass. I'm still fairly new to collecting and I was planning on preordering this, but before I do, is there any reason NOT to buy this statue?

I watched the original Star Wars films again over the weekend which I haven't seen in a long time and it really sparked my interest in Star Wars again.

Boba Fett is probably my favourite character & this statue looks so completely bad ass. I'm still fairly new to collecting and I was planning on preordering this, but before I do, is there any reason NOT to buy this statue?

Are you thinking of buying direct? If you are, you may want to consider getting on the waitlist for the EX... Star Wars Boba Fett Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow Co | Sideshow Collectibles

There is always a good chance of it converting and it comes with no commitment on your part, you will receive an email if it does convert and you'll have 24hrs to either cancel it or let it charge. The EX item is a bit pointless on this one, but it is always nice to have those two letters on the box if you can.

Are you thinking of buying direct? If you are, you may want to consider getting on the waitlist for the EX... Star Wars Boba Fett Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow Co | Sideshow Collectibles

There is always a good chance of it converting and it comes with no commitment on your part, you will receive an email if it does convert and you'll have 24hrs to either cancel it or let it charge. The EX item is a bit pointless on this one, but it is always nice to have those two letters on the box if you can.
Hmm, thanks. I considered it, but with shipping & the dollar conversion, it'll be around $100 more from SS direct than buying through the local supplier. :(

Hmm, thanks. I considered it, but with shipping & the dollar conversion, it'll be around $100 more from SS direct than buying through the local supplier. :(

Yeah, I thought as much and know the feeling well. Like I said, the EX on this really isn't anything to shout about so you wont be missing out by buying locally.

The only reason I can think of would be the Hot Toys 1/4 scale figure. It's something you might want to consider as well. Other than that this PF looks great, go for it.

I just ordered after weeks of debate! I'm a bit nervous since this is my first preorder for a collectible, especially with some of the recent issues with sideshow quality and customer service. However, I have been really wanting a Boba Fett for sometime and since the scum and villainy 1/6th version sold out and the asking prices on eBay have been ridiculous I figured I might as well go for this baby!

I decided on this one vs hot toys because of my love for Empire over Jedi (not that there is that much of a difference between the two). If this thing really ships in December it will be a great Christmas!!

So far SS hasn't done anything horrible with the SW line other then continual ****ups which each mythos ;p Hopefully that continues.

Yeah the QC issues seem to really come up with the human skin tones and paint schemes. I have been happy with every SW PF I have, although I am no stickler for accuracy.

Thanks for the help guys, after looking at the HT figure (which is more expensive) and much consideration decided to preorder the SS statue instead. I just feel the SS statue looks better and might be better value for money. I prefer statues anyway so that helped, lol.

Hopefully this piece doesn't get delayed as it will indeed be a great Christmas present. :)

Back