Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES is ALWAYS furthest from my mind! This should never determine your decision to buy. You either love him or don't. Order it because you want it.

Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I think he looks great... If I did not already have the mythos (which is just my absolute fav) I would snatch this guy up in a sec... Who knows?? Perhaps I still will :)

im curious about his overall hight .... hope he fits into the besta

It's lookin like they are pullin a Hellboy PF thang...Mine tops out at 23 inches tall!

ES is ALWAYS furthest from my mind! This should never determine your decision to buy. You either love him or don't. Order it because you want it.

Exactly. All a lower edition size does is keeps more people who want a piece from being able to have it. Or maybe it gives some people a good feeling to know that this is the case? I don't know.

Provided the quality remains the same (which it always seems to no matter the ES), I couldn't care less what number out of what number (#/####) gets randomly slapped on the bottom of my base where no one will see it.

I don't think anyone said they aren't buying because of a high ES. The high ES just means there's no rush to PO. Who knows...maybe he will be coupon eligible before he sells out. I also am contemplating cancelling my IP PF PO and transferring my NRD to Boba, maybe use points...not sure. Still trying to figure things out. I think Batgirl will hit coupon eligible before her EX sells out so yea, I will prob order Boba before that. In any case, I'm just biding my time...no rush...none at all...

Aaaand ordered. Probably won't be seeing this until the next movie comes out... Keeping the inevitable delays in mind. ;)

I think he looks great... If I did not already have the mythos (which is just my absolute fav) I would snatch this guy up in a sec... Who knows?? Perhaps I still will :)

I'm thinking the same thing. :)

Will wait to see if the ES is 1000 or lessi may order now otherwise will wait until release to look for deals. This one is not fragile to get off the bay. If it was GH or batman size PF. then I would not risk it.

Back