Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks incredible. I will gladly order. This is starting to get me interested in SW PF's again. I felt like SS almost gave up on that line.

1/4 scale diorama of Fett blasting out if the sarlaac would be amazing or a battle scared Fett with a srlaac base kind of like the Vader mythos would be a close contender

Something like this.....

sw03unlbobafettloose_zpse0dff999.jpg

I'm just waiting to see what the retailers want here in the UK for this statue, it should be less than £300.00 I'd guess as it'd cost £330.00 (total) for me to buy it from Sideshow's website..., so if the retailers get greedy then I guess I'll have to go direct but I doubt they will. :)
Would cost alot more than £330 direct, closer to £400.
Lee, CDUK, should have him up soon but it will be more than £300.

you are just now figuring this out? it's been this way for a couple years now. the only thing i've seen sellout really fast from ssc was maybe the droids EX? The ESs are monstrous now and sellouts are more like 2-3 months minimum. I will be picking this up but not sure when yet. No statue requires a day 1 PO anymore to secure one.

Thinks the droids sold out in like hours right? well im not sure coz i didnt get them. I know its been this way for a long time now. I was just hoping that they will make and exception with bobba and lower the ES just like the droids coz hes a pretty famous character and there was a lot of hype as well during SDCC. I think they will also do this for vader. Darth Vader EX available at 1500 ES:thud:

Prices have also drastically increased, which definitely plays into that.

Looks sublime. Any reason to think this will sell out before release?

I kind of wish it was all poly and not mixed media, but it might add to the realism of the piece. Love the pose and the fact that the helmet is not the messed up "extra eyes" helmet of the mythos statue.

Something like this.....

I still have this in original package, and seeing this in polystone and 1/4 or 1/5 scale would be a dream

That was an awesome little piece for the price. It really looks great when you stick a light under it (I used a small plug-in light from an old Halloween decoration). My son still has this and the Jango Fett one in his room. I passed them on to him and as a bonus it gave me an excuse to replace them with high-end versions.:yess::lol

Looks sublime. Any reason to think this will sell out before release?

I kind of wish it was all poly and not mixed media, but it might add to the realism of the piece. Love the pose and the fact that the helmet is not the messed up "extra eyes" helmet of the mythos statue.

Those "messed up extra eyes" were actually in the original design of Boba Fett. Started with something Johnston penciled then McQ added to it. The inspired the design of Captain Rex's helmet.

Something like this.....

sw03unlbobafettloose_zpse0dff999.jpg

I have that and for the price it's great, but a lot of bland colors on sarlaac (and he's obviously way out of scale with fett) but what bothers me the most is that outstretched hand. Feels like it was made to hold a thermal detonator bot they forgot to put it in his hand.....

Those "messed up extra eyes" were actually in the original design of Boba Fett. Started with something Johnston penciled then McQ added to it. The inspired the design of Captain Rex's helmet.

I know their origin. I'm glad they were left out of the film version and think they ruin the mythos sculpt. Just my opinion.

I know their origin. I'm glad they were left out of the film version and think they ruin the mythos sculpt. Just my opinion.
I personally think intimidating eyes over the helmet is an amazing design and use it on my own Mandalorian helmet

I think his ESB look is the best and that's why I can't wait for this PF. I think the eyes could have worked, but I don't think they ruin the Mythos in any way.

Wasn't trying to insinuate you didn't know - that came across wrong.

This looks pretty cool. But I'm sticking with the first one. I just love his what you got attitude! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413102892.636085.jpg congrats to all that need a Fett.

Last edited:
Back