Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I just saw this one....IMHO this May be one the the greatest Star Wars statues ever made...I love it

Man I just saw this one....IMHO this May be one the the greatest Star Wars statues ever made...I love it

In terms of pieces involved, he looks very impressive. However, as big of a fan as I am of Fett, the Kenobi Mythos statue is a sight to behold.

So I cancelled Jango to order this. This will be my first mixed media PF, and will hopefully get Obi mythos soon

So I cancelled Jango to order this. This will be my first mixed media PF, and will hopefully get Obi mythos soon

ZHJVOKl.gif

Having owned good chunk of Fett stuff including everything Sideshow and a 1:1 display, this is already my favorite Fett statue and can't think of anything beating it. It's just so Fett to me.

At what point does a statue stop being a statue with articulation involved? Nice piece, but Im not digging the borderline Hot Toys route.

Having owned good chunk of Fett stuff including everything Sideshow and a 1:1 display, this is already my favorite Fett statue and can't think of anything beating it. It's just so Fett to me.
1/4 scale diorama of Fett blasting out if the sarlaac would be amazing or a battle scared Fett with a srlaac base kind of like the Vader mythos would be a close contender

At what point does a statue stop being a statue with articulation involved? Nice piece, but Im not digging the borderline Hot Toys route.

I guess it can be a gray area if you're a stickler for that but this has the exact same articulation as the first one, so it's no big deal to me.

1/4 scale diorama of Fett blasting out if the sarlaac would be amazing or a battle scared Fett with a srlaac base kind of like the Vader mythos would be a close contender

That would be bad-ass and an ROTJ Fett in a similar action pose would be an instant favorite for me as that is my favorite look.

I'm just waiting to see what the retailers want here in the UK for this statue, it should be less than £300.00 I'd guess as it'd cost £330.00 (total) for me to buy it from Sideshow's website..., so if the retailers get greedy then I guess I'll have to go direct but I doubt they will. :)

Ok time for me to chime in :wave what a great statue. The pose the base I love how it tells a story. First SW PF that has this kind of presence. Looks like Vader will have the same. I really like the direction these SW statues are going. Price wise it seems on par with the amount of work in this PF with all the different parts and casting that has to be done. The proto looks amazing all the little details on the paint like around the boots all the dirt effects are great. Just hope the factory can replicate the look well. I think that this and the new Vader PF will look great next to each other seeing as they both have that new tall base. Anyways defiantly a PO!

Awesome looking but the exclusive is lame, will wait awhile for this guy.

He'll be in the collection but I don't think a preorder is necessary.

Back