Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Hope its this year for both. Don't want to wait 2 years for these PFs

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

you don't have to pay until next year anyway....

Yeah I'm jammed up with PO's at the moment but if this went up tomorrow it wouldn't make any difference to me. It'll be a long wait until we see it in-hand

I would love to see it sooner than later, but I've got a couple other items I'm eying at the moment, so waiting isn't too big of a deal.

Sooner it goes up the sooner we'll get it too ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

its soooooo dead for star wars statues collectors .... soooooooooo dead....

Well it's sold out now.

And yeah. Extremely dead for Star Wars PFs. REALLY sad. SS in general is just really dropping the ball on a lot of potential greatness. I hope today reveals something on Boba and Vader PFs.

Well it's sold out now.

And yeah. Extremely dead for Star Wars PFs. REALLY sad. SS in general is just really dropping the ball on a lot of potential greatness. I hope today reveals something on Boba and Vader PFs.

Hoping for the same thing, but with the HT Han & Chewie, I'm doubting we see anything SW PF related.

yeah.. I doubt it as well.. its simply sucks for our Star wars statues...

Nice. This is by far the best and proper ESB based Fett i've seen. It's like a smaller version of the 7,5k lifesized one... Should be an impressive looking companion to my Mythos and framed Jeremy Bulloch/Jason Wingreen (The one true voice!) autographs as a finishing touch.

Asking from inexperience, how long does it generally take for a PF statue to pass licensor approval and go PO after it's been revealed at an event like SDCC?

Last but not least, that pose. :pray:

Attachments

• 1a1188c0e4bef58c0b61b681add073f4.jpg
    1a1188c0e4bef58c0b61b681add073f4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 214
Back