Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

CBG is like Neil Hamburger for me - logically, I have to assume it's an act - but it's much, much funnier to pretend it's not.

I don't find it funny at all. CBG crossed over from annoyance to Ignore list for me a long time ago. But since everyone insists on bringing him up all the time, it is pretty inescapable.

Now I forget why I stopped by this thread or what I wanted to say.

CBG is like Neil Hamburger for me - logically, I have to assume it's an act - but it's much, much funnier to pretend it's not.
Lmfao same. Part of.me knows he's trolling but it's funnier to think that he's really well, CBG

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't find it funny at all. CBG crossed over from annoyance to Ignore list for me a long time ago. But since everyone insists on bringing him up all the time, it is pretty inescapable.

Now I forget why I stopped by this thread or what I wanted to say.
You wanted to top Bruce and up the CBG level to CBG 4Xistence

Really, I did want to comment on something about this statue, and now, even after lunch, don't remember what it was. Such is CBG.

Really, I did want to comment on something about this statue, and now, even after lunch, don't remember what it was. Such is CBG.
Lol yeah figured. Maybe you wanted to say how ****ing awesome it is and will be?

CBG's collection is awesome!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?111770-Holy-____!!-Galactus!!-Link-to-Buy-in-1st-Post!&p=6322184&viewfull=1#post6322184

3770209.jpg

CBG 4 eternity

Such is CBG.

Such wisdom.

The Dude abides CBG.

CBG is the Event Horizon of collecting

What do you guys think the chances are we'll see this going up for preorder anytime soon? Maybe Spooktacular if they want to make something more of it than just a normal preorder???

I know it's not the PF but I changed my Fett Mythos display and wanted to share a pic....

Big ups CBG for the inspiration :)

20140915_195418_1_zps710a6e7d.jpg

Back