Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I know it's not the PF but I changed my Fett Mythos display and wanted to share a pic....

Big ups CBG for the inspiration :)

20140915_195418_1_zps710a6e7d.jpg
Holy man that's hilarious **** :duff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I know it's not the PF but I changed my Fett Mythos display and wanted to share a pic....

Your display needs cardboard boxes. You've got to prop the statue up above the hoarded items. Also your statue has too many of the pieces attached. It should be missing at least one arm.

Thanks for the input guys....

Just for the record I did have some beautiful rubber bands on it but my dog slobbered all over them and then my hot 20 something girlfriend kept snapping them and broke them...

Next time I will put some tissues on the rubber bands so she knows not to touch them either....

Just for the record I did have some beautiful rubber bands on it but my dog slobbered all over them and then my hot 20 something girlfriend kept snapping them and broke them...

Next time I will put some tissues on the rubber bands so she knows not to touch them either....

Classic CBG response. :rotfl

I hope you break up with her in order to spend more time with your statues and dog.

Also make sure not to dust your statues. They look much better with a unremovable layer of dust caked on them.

I'm conflicted... I'm really excited about the Fett PF, and want more updates. But at the same time, this thread has been perfect for the past hundred posts or so.

AB61FLk.gif

The more CBG spoofs, the better!

man so when is this going up finally ?

man so when is this going up finally ?

I had hoped it'd turn up for preorder after comic con as it looked amazing & finished to me, guess there's still some tinkering to be done though BUT I'd have thought it'll be up on the website before too much longer.

Huh? Wtf??? :lol. Wow seeing this now is a reality check kind of. Maybe I do need some work. Just a little bit. But it's not my fault to want to protect my statues. The girlfriend and dog can cost me thousands if they bump into my statues. At least now the gf I don't need to worry about anymore. I need to adjust my statues around a bit. As for this statue I still love the super tall base just so they can prop in the back with ease and no boxes needed.
That pic still is hilarious. Now seeing this from another collector makes me think a bit. Lol

Last edited:

Huh? Wtf??? :lol. Wow seeing this now is a reality check kind of. Maybe I do need some work. Just a little bit. But it's not my fault to want to protect my statues. The girlfriend and dog can cost me thousands if they bump into my statues. At least now the gf I don't need to worry about anymore. I need to adjust my statues around a bit. As for this statue I still love the super tall base just so they can prop in the back with ease and no boxes needed.
That pic still is hilarious. Now seeing this from another collector makes me think a bit. Lol

Don't change a thing CBG.... If anything I want you to explore even more wonderful and creative ways to warn girlfriends and dogs...

Glad you like my display CBG but please remember I only imitate, you innovate!!!

For purely selfish reasons I hope Vader and Boba don't go up for pre-order until next year.... My statue funds are pretty much on empty for the rest of the year..

I know the feeling, my now ex wife is the cause of nearly all damage to my statues..., one particular statue of Darth Vader seemed to get the brunt of her clumsy nature & I've lost count of how many times I had to glue it back together..., thankfully it was only the Hasbro resin statue so a cheapy but others weren't so cheap & she had ago at them too..., not on purpose but still irritating all the same. lol ;)

For purely selfish reasons I hope Vader and Boba don't go up for pre-order until next year.... My statue funds are pretty much on empty for the rest of the year..

you don't have to pay until next year anyway....

exactly .. event he flex wouldn't start until early next year

Back