Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I hope the statue is not that tall or else it wont fit on a besta

Instagram: SoySith

Hard to think of what the exclusive would be with how the pose and the base is set up.

Maybe a different jetpack or a switch out portrait are the best guesses right now.

Ex will be a salac pit tentacle.....

Time travel will be involved

Oh man. Will be first ever SW PF. Was hoping its be Vader but Fett is awesome too!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Cannot wait for the pre order next week. I would prefer if it was an extra Jetpack.

Different jetpack wouldn't make sense, as the differences between ESB Fett and ROTJ Fett are too great. My best bet on the ex would be the early concept helmet with the jaing eyes, upside down kneepads, it a light up chest piece

awesome ! Ordered day one ! Really have no clue what the ex might be.... hope they have something creative up their sleeves ...

Agree ambasah ... Vader PF also in a few months and Im happy

also would love to see the sand trooper in full bloom

awesome ! Ordered day one ! Really have no clue what the ex might be.... hope they have something creative up their sleeves ...

Agree ambasah ... Vader PF also in a few months and Im happy

also would love to see the sand trooper in full bloom

Nice. They announced the pre-order was coming up soon? Can't wait to see what pose he has.

I'm not sure. The only image I've seen of it is this, since it wasn't at SDCC14. Not really sure what he's standing on, didn't realize it was stairs, but I want to see a prototype soon! :yess:

preview_Vaderv02.jpg

Oh, I could've sworn there were steps there. I guess with how his legs are positioned and how Fett is on a ramp, I just assumed they would compliment each other:dunno Or at least, compliment each other better than the Jedi Luke PF does with this Vader.

I can see it too. The way his knee is bent, looks like he could be walking down a set of stairs, either that or a ramp or some decline. The background does look like the Cloud City ESB chamber he fought Luke in so it could be that platform they fought on? :dunno

yep there were steps.. check this out:

Sideshow_Star_Wars_Panel_14.jpg

Back