Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Everything is shaping up for it to be an ROTJ Fett, but we probably won't know for sure until SDCC. The Gaunts, Belt, Blaster, and jumpsuit all is ROTJ, but the background looks like cloud city. Maybe they are doing PF ROTJ Fett because Life-Sized Fett is ESB Fett

Also true, the visor area on the concept desgin looks nothing like either helmet, nor the does the ROTJ have that big of a "scar" on the left side. Yet this is all wishful thinking for a ESB PF...

I would literally take Jango over any other mandalorian warrior [retarded smiley]

I told myself I would collect only Jedis and Sith.

So much for that theory. :lol

I told myself I would collect only Jedis and Sith.

So much for that theory. :lol

Lol. I'm hoping for some cool new Jedi and Sith via the comics and movies coming. Really hope John Boyega is a strong Jedi!

I would literally take Jango over any other mandalorian warrior [retarded smiley]

I'm sorry your smile is retarded :( Don't fear though, I hear Hayden can tell you where to get some work done ;) Though maybe it won't help either cause his smiles and all other facial expressions seemed equally faked and retarded :/

I'm sorry your smile is retarded :( Don't fear though, I hear Hayden can tell you where to get some work done ;) Though maybe it won't help either cause his smiles and all other facial expressions seemed equally faked and retarded :/

He's the worst type of bad actor too. Every once in a while he'll be great in a scene and he'll give you some hope and then goes right back to being dreadful.

He's the worst type of bad actor too. Every once in a while he'll be great in a scene and he'll give you some hope and then goes right back to being dreadful.

And his dialog didn't help at all :/

I was only joking with you. :)

I was only joking with you. :)
People generally don't bandy around mean words when joking but v0v ^^

Hayden got a huge boo at the end of Jedi in my local cinema marathon yesterday lmao

I don't blame only him for the PT, there was a lot of bad. Even better acting couldn't have saved it.

As he deserves. Dislike that actor mucho

I know I'm the only one on this forum who thinks so, but I thought Hayden did a great performance as a troubled and psychologically unstable character. What other people perceive as "bad acting" was to me the way the character was supposed to be. Sometimes awkward, sometimes crazy (like towards the ending of ROTS). But one thing I'm 100% sure of is that the "bad acting" accusation is a result of people's dislike of the character and not Hayden's acting, but they blame it on the actor anyway.

Putting the 'bad acting' argument to one side, I thought the boos came more from a place of 'Damn you Lucas for wedging him in there' rather than 'I hate Hayden.' and I'd have to agree. There was a whole other actor who is meant to be there, adding dewbacks and random droids and a blinking Wicket, fine whatever it doesn't change things at all but there was a whole other guy who is meant to be there and hes just gone down the memory hole. Its lame and it doesn't make any sense anyway.

Anyway gents, I am glad to have a couple of SW threads to chat in, I pretty much dont post in a thread unless I'm getting the piece and I've been almost exclusively DC pfs the past year or so, this is gonna be a great ride in here methinks. Anyone going to SDCC this year?

You know what I really want. There's been Jedi that have turned sith, I want a sith to turn Jedi! Like someone that looks like Maul or Oppress to just change sides and rock a green saber!

Putting the 'bad acting' argument to one side, I thought the boos came more from a place of 'Damn you Lucas for wedging him in there' rather than 'I hate Hayden.' and I'd have to agree. There was a whole other actor who is meant to be there, adding dewbacks and random droids and a blinking Wicket, fine whatever it doesn't change things at all but there was a whole other guy who is meant to be there and hes just gone down the memory hole. Its lame and it doesn't make any sense anyway.

It's actually not and it totally makes sense what George did. But hey, each to their own. Can't reason with nostalgia.

Missed the first Fett so will definetly pick this up if he turns out well.

Back