Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

When's the Kit Fisto PF coming? Haha

I really hope in episode 7 they do more "alien" Jedi on screen.

When's the Kit Fisto PF coming? Haha

I really hope in episode 7 they do more "alien" Jedi on screen.

I would kill for more prequel jedi. The designs, especially for the aliens, were awesome. Although we need Mace, Lando, and Qui Gon first.

I would kill for more prequel jedi. The designs, especially for the aliens, were awesome. Although we need Mace, Lando, and Qui Gon first.

I hate lando haha. I really hope episode 7 has more alien Jedi. If Boyega played someone that looked like Kit... My mind will explode.

When's the Kit Fisto PF coming? Haha[\QUOTE]

Well, I have the Kit Fisto Premium Format that MYC created. Priced like Sideshow, better quality, limited to 35 Worldwide instead of 3500, so not sure why this guy is still available in his store. Check it out here: https://mycsculpturescom.ipage.com/kitfisto.html

This guy is fantastic, as is the Jawas and Revan he's done as well.

When's the Kit Fisto PF coming? Haha[\QUOTE]

Well, I have the Kit Fisto Premium Format that MYC created. Priced like Sideshow, better quality, limited to 35 Worldwide instead of 3500, so not sure why this guy is still available in his store. Check it out here: https://mycsculpturescom.ipage.com/kitfisto.html

This guy is fantastic, as is the Jawas and Revan he's done as well.

Yeah. Is it really better quality? The texture and paint look off.

You hate Lando? Leave this place.

Lando is a traitor!

I think ROTS was very emotional, and had numerous scenes that showed this. Many of the scenes with Padmé were well played, and her confrontation with Anakin (Vader) on Mustafar was one of the climactic scenes. Also, the final moments of the Obi-Wan vs. Anakin duel was very emotional in terms of dialogue/exchange. :)

I agree, that's why I said ROTS was better then the first two prequels... But watch Natalie Portman in the first two prequels then watch her in ROTS and the difference is HUGE in her acting, she actually shows emotions in ROTS... In the first 2 prequels it felt like she was just reading cue cards with a straight face devoid of any feelings, she might as well been a Jedi :)

Me neither but certainly not because of quality. I think it looks great and the tailoring is perfect, just not the version of Kit Fisto I'd like to own.

Which version of kit would you want? Robe version in episode 3?

Yeah, was pretty cool. I'm just sick of the basic brown robe though. (As weird as that sounds) That's why Clone Wars was so cool, so many outfits.

We haven't gotten any brown robes at all except the old Anakin PF! I love the long brown jedi robes and I want at least one of them please Sideshow. Mace or Kit will do.

Edit: And the Clone Wars was garbage. :monkey3 But we can still be friends right? :1-1:

We haven't gotten any brown robes at all except the old Anakin PF! I love the long brown jedi robes and I want at least one of them please Sideshow. Mace or Kit will do.

Edit: And the Clone Wars was garbage. :monkey3 But we can still be friends right? :1-1:

Haha. I just, started it. And love seeing more of my favorite Jedi ;) . (Kit)

I think. Mace would be a better brown rober, but the movies killed the look for me. I can't wait for this underwater battle that statue is made after.

Bestest friends! :hi5: hahah

PS: what are the chances Sideshow actually does a Kit Fisto PF?

Haha. I just, started it. And love seeing more of my favorite Jedi ;) . (Kit)

I think. Mace would be a better brown rober, but the movies killed the look for me. I can't wait for this underwater battle that statue is made after.

Bestest friends! :hi5: hahah

I'd love Mace more than anything. He is one of my favorites and sideshow has done nothing with him. And his robe is my favorite of all because of the super long sleeves.

And they have said they have no plans what so ever to do Kit Fisto.

I'd love Mace more than anything. He is one of my favorites and sideshow has done nothing with him. And his robe is my favorite of all because of the super long sleeves.

And they have said they have no plans what so ever to do Kit Fisto.

Really :(. I must seek out other means then...

I would dig an EP3 Obi Wan

Back