Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Since last year was a bit weak in terms of SW, I would assume so! Yea, and I have a bit too many POs now, so they are welcome to take their time with this. :)

Vader and Fett.. awesome! Will be my first PF's! :)

This looks cool! Just sold my mythos, a 1:4 could be a nice replacement....

I fully expect the finals colors to be ESB. I'd really be surprised if they use the ROTJ version again.

Well I'm not impressed. They tell us they are working on a new ESB Fett while the preview is definitely from ROTJ. What the he** SS!?

I fully expect the finals colors to be ESB. I'd really be surprised if they use the ROTJ version again.

I really hope this is the case. I haven't lost all hope as it's just artwork and the final product can easily be adjusted from this stage - but why 2 ROTJ PFs and no ESB? Doesn't make sense to me. I do have to admit I think the more dynamic pose is a good.

I really hope this is the case. I haven't lost all hope as it's just artwork and the final product can easily be adjusted from this stage - but why 2 ROTJ PFs and no ESB? Doesn't make sense to me. I do have to admit I think the more dynamic pose is a good.

I'm cautiously optimistic but with the issues SS have been having lately I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with some weird looking ESB/ROTJ hybrid :lol.

Base could be:

- Sarlaac Pit

- Desert Skiff or Jabba's Barge

- Jabba's Palace

Thoughts?

Looks promising. Not sure about the pose though, but I'll wait and see what the actual prototype looks like. I have been saving a big chunk or reward points, and either this or Vader PF look like good pieces to use them on.

Im excited for this one! Looks like an action pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this looks good I'll sell my old one and pick this one up. I'm fine with having two Vaders but don't need two Fetts in PF unless one is named Jango.

Even if they change the colors, if the sculpt is based on the artwork he'll still be holding the ROTJ blaster and it's possible some of the costume details could be from ROTJ as well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see but I'm not too optimistic.

Even if they change the colors, if the sculpt is based on the artwork he'll still be holding the ROTJ blaster and it's possible some of the costume details could be from ROTJ as well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see but I'm not too optimistic.

Yep, they have to change the blaster. The blasters are completely different. They can't get away with changing just the colors and not everything else that should be.

Glad I held off on buying an original release Boba so I can get the new one now.

You think that now, but what does a Boba PF go for on here? 400 for a REG? I bet this new piece will be more than that by the time it actually sees the light of day.

Back