Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I get the impression we won't see this up for PO until near the end of the year.

tumblr_mclqa1y3g71rodugmo1_500.gif

What? It's just Boba Fett. Not like it's an important character.

Maybe. Frankly I'd rather we see new (not crappy) product announcements for Star Wars. Life Size busts, PFs, legendary scale figures.

Like a LSF Fett, a Bespin Lando PF maybe even an order for the new RMcQ pieces!

I FOUND THE PICS. I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

This is quite possibly the most expensive and time consuming prank anyone's ever pulled. HE'S DISPLAYING DARTH TALON ON A CARDBOARD BOX FOR ****S SAKE.

What the heck? When did these old pics pop back up??? Yes I took off all the sabers because I didn't want my girlfriend to knock them over and break them. The display has been change around a bit more now. They are much tighter with more PF, and more signs around now to make it safer. Sorry to say the girlfriend had to go. She was not as good as I expected. Btw she almost knock over my statues several times even with the tissues and invisible fishing line all across the display. The dog can stay since he can't talk. He doesn't complain to me about my statues. So he's ok. I learn cute is not everything. Well unless it never complains. Love my dog. I can even accept the dog spit. Just not the mumble jumbo from the girlfriend. I will update some new pics soon. But I sold my boba fett already and I will need something boba fett to post on here with my new pics. I will figure something out.
Btw as you can see I really love the new SS tall displays. It will take care of some of my brown boxes in the back because now I won't need to prop them up in the back. I wonder if SS did this because they saw a ton of collectors doing this?

What the heck? When did these old pics pop back up??? Yes I took off all the sabers because I didn't want my girlfriend to knock them over and break them. The display has been change around a bit more now. They are much tighter with more PF, and more signs around now to make it safer. Sorry to say the girlfriend had to go. She was not as good as I expected. Btw she almost knock over my statues several times even with the tissues and invisible fishing line all across the display. The dog can stay since he can't talk. He doesn't complain to me about my statues. So he's ok. I learn cute is not everything. Well unless it never complains. Love my dog. I can even accept the dog spit. Just not the mumble jumbo from the girlfriend. I will update some new pics soon. But I sold my boba fett already and I will need something boba fett to post on here with my new pics. I will figure something out.
Btw as you can see I really love the new SS tall displays. It will take care of some of my brown boxes in the back because now I won't need to prop them up in the back. I wonder if SS did this because they saw a ton of collectors doing this?

I highly doubt it. :lol

You really are bat **** insane.

This is the funniest **** I have ever heard...

CBG you sir are a champion

Pics of CBG's collection are on post #3461 of the Galactus thread if you don't want to search through the whole thing. He really has some great pieces, but I'd have a heart attack trying to move around the room without knocking something over.

Argh,
hoped this would be available for PO before Red Sonja got shipped, so I could have switched the deposit. Too bad.

This will be making it into my collection even if I have to start rotating some of my collectibles in order to get it (oh the joys of a lack of space). :)

This will be making it into my collection even if I have to start rotating some of my collectibles in order to get it (oh the joys of a lack of space). :)

It's to good to pass on mate :)

It's to good to pass on mate :)

It's the base more so that sells this statue for me & I never thought I'd say that about a statue..., Boba Fett is always a good character to buy in collectible form but it's rare that a base for a statue looks so impressive. :)

Back