Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I still love the first PF it looks killer posed with the Han In Carb PF. I will be keeping the first one and I'm still getting the new version. Can't hurt to have two Fett PF's.

I still love the first PF it looks killer posed with the Han In Carb PF. I will be keeping the first one and I'm still getting the new version. Can't hurt to have two Fett PF's.

He poses perfectly next to Carbonite Han. I'll be keeping mine as well, two PFs of Fett is always better than one.

He poses perfectly next to Carbonite Han. I'll be keeping mine as well, two PFs of Fett is always better than one.

Exactly:rock
DSC02913.jpg

I'm pissed I missed on so many badass SW pieces, so I hope to reconcile that by getting this and the new Vader. I'm assuming they don't do light up sabers and stuff anymore?

I'm pissed I missed on so many badass SW pieces, so I hope to reconcile that by getting this and the new Vader. I'm assuming they don't do light up sabers and stuff anymore?

They do and the tech has gotten better so the sabers look a lot better thank what they used to.

I think this along with the Mythos and lifesize bust and I will be sorted for my Fett needs...

Looking forward to PO day and some SS hi res pics

I think this along with the Mythos and lifesize bust and I will be sorted for my Fett needs...

Looking forward to PO day and some SS hi res pics

That 1:1 bust turned out great. I just wish it had a portion of his jetpack. The jetpack is such a distinguishing feature of Fett, I was upset they left it off.

I like the new one much better now after seeing this action pose along with the extra tall base which is so awesome! He will be perfect to stick in the back of the collection without needing boxes to lift him up to be seen. I just hope he's a real PF size instead of making him smaller than the original. I have a feeling the helmet will be smaller than the first PF because of down sizing.

I like the new one much better now after seeing this action pose along with the extra tall base which is so awesome! He will be perfect to stick in the back of the collection without needing boxes to lift him up to be seen. I just hope he's a real PF size instead of making him smaller than the original. I have a feeling the helmet will be smaller than the first PF because of down sizing.

:slap

Any estimates on how tall this statue is?

Instagram: SoySith

I know, but the thought of a room full of $400 PFs on boxes as shelving is just . . . well, I don't know what to call it. Craziness?!

Do we have pictures of this? I must see.

I don't think he's ever posted pics, he just claims to have all this stuff and like a bazillion pre-orders but never pics. :dunno
There are pics pages back in the Galactus Maquette thread

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't think he's ever posted pics, he just claims to have all this stuff and like a bazillion pre-orders but never pics. :dunno

Why won't he take pics? I mean he's got like a bazillion posts. If he's just a troll he's REALLY committed.

Back