Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

From the pics I've seen I thought the helmet was better than the old one?

From the pics I've seen it does indeed look better, but it's idealized and in no way close to accurate. So depends on how you prefer it I guess ;p

The helmet on the new PF is much better than the old PF. Seems though there is still a pinch in the visor as pointed out by Verbal21...

I wish I could credit someone for sharing these but I kept seeing different usernames in multiple forums. If you know who's they are, let me know and I'll be more than happy to give them their credit because these shots are simply wonderful.

IMG_3460_zpsc38dc176jpgoriginal_zps4fcd916a.jpeg

IMG_3465_zps4610ba27jpgoriginal_zps726cc665.jpeg

IMG_3467_zps48a5dbe4jpgoriginal_zps906170a8.jpeg

IMG_3463_zps21b96b61jpgoriginal_zps095e38b9.jpeg

IMG_3466_zps2fe1b90fjpgoriginal_zpsfbde45b7.jpeg

Shouldn't that helmet be a more shiny finish? I just remember seeing it in the movie with more of a slight reflective look to it.

Just hoping SS fixes the minor pinch in the T visor. Seems no one can get this right. With help from TDH you'd think they would have noticed this.

I'm surprised eFx hasn't reached out to the factory SSC is using for their 1:1 and 1:4 Boba Fett builds! I mean that paint job looks incredible in those pictures!

I really hope we get either this or the eFX lid for PO before the end of the year. Now if they PO around the same time, that's like a Christmas gift!!

In not sure if it was this forum where I said it before, but I fully see this piece going up during Spooktacular.

In not sure if it was this forum where I said it before, but I fully see this piece going up during Spooktacular.

I got no problems with that at all. Just hoping to have at least 1 PO for either Fett piece before 2015 starts.

Forget just a Fett pre order! I'll take ANY star wars PO at this point. Hell, I'd take a bobble head at this point. :lol

Probably the best Star Wars PF figure I have seen yet, hopefully the new Vader will beat it out :)

Any idea when PO will be going up for this or for the Vader?

Back