Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Or green screened, either way Boba was added to an already shot scene in the ANH edition where new scenes were shot for ROTJ palace scenes.

who cares ?!? where is the PO ??? :lol

Anybody have really nice/clear pics from SDCC? I see a few that are really nice but the reflections from the display glass can get annoying:lol

Anybody have really nice/clear pics from SDCC? I see a few that are really nice but the reflections from the display glass can get annoying:lol

I'm holding off for SS pics now. Not necessarily for better pics, but for the PO!!

Fett was announced in May and shown at SDCC. So should be reasonable to think "not to long now". But SS has not been reasonable the past time....

who cares ?!? where is the PO ??? :lol

MYC, every time I see you ask about a PO, I immediately think "why doesn't he just build his own?" I would build my own, but it would like the claymation characters from the 60's... :)

Fett was announced in May and shown at SDCC. So should be reasonable to think "not to long now". But SS has not been reasonable the past time....

announcing and showing mean absolutely nothing...especially when it involves SW pieces:lol

MYC, every time I see you ask about a PO, I immediately think "why doesn't he just build his own?" I would build my own, but it would like the claymation characters from the 60's... :)

give it a try Dennis ! :) its actually fun if you invest some time in it and be patience while improving over time :)

But in some cases.. like this Boba. some things are just very difficult to do from scratch .. Boba has a lot of accessories ..its a very hard character to achieve and SSC nailed it ..

Any idea on the ht? 28inches?

If they are true to scale a couple of things come into play. Fett himself is of smaller stature and this piece he has his knees bent going in a downhill motion. However that base definitely adds to overall height. My guess is 24" to the tip of rangefinder.

E helmet pinch on this is pretty bad seeing it in person. Still a great overall piece but SS sucks with Mando helmets.

Back