BOBA FETT please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nute Gunray would be very cool in PF form. Man, I'd love to have a trooper evolution from the 1/4 format like EPII clone, EPIII clone, and Stormtooper. All in standard form of course and then SS could do Special Ops, Commanders, Snowtroopers, and Sandtroopers. I think my top two troopers would be Commander Cody, and a Snowtrooper.

I'll take Boba Fett in just about any pose except for an "action" pose. He just looks too tough simply standing, either on the Star Destroyer with the other bounty hunters or behind Vader on Bespin or even in Jabba's palace.

I hope you guys were kidding about Nute Gunray, though. I would place him about number 4 on the "lamest Lucas Characters" list.

I was at SanDiego Comic Con and I spoke with one of the sideshow designers. I told him I really wanted to see Boba and an Original Storm trooper. He told me I would not be dissapointed. :banana

He was interested in my point about Jabba the hut thought- I figure, if they make things as large as the terminator life sizxe and that deil head with the huge horns,, why not a 1/4 scale Jabba?

iansilv said:
I was at SanDiego Comic Con and I spoke with one of the sideshow designers. I told him I really wanted to see Boba and an Original Storm trooper. He told me I would not be dissapointed. :banana

He was interested in my point about Jabba the hut thought- I figure, if they make things as large as the terminator life sizxe and that deil head with the huge horns,, why not a 1/4 scale Jabba?

Nice!

Fett and Stormtrooper are at the top of my list. I just hope they get the helmets right this time! :)

I can only hope we get a Snowtrooper at some point but my guess is it will be a 12" piece only....sigh.

I think Fett and a Storm Trooper are no brainers. As far as getting the helm right those are fairly staright on helms with not much change from what I could tell movie to movie. With regards to the troopers I mean just the basic soldier helm.

jlcmsu said:
I think Fett and a Storm Trooper are no brainers. As far as getting the helm right those are fairly staright on helms with not much change from what I could tell movie to movie. With regards to the troopers I mean just the basic soldier helm.

Well, given SS's current success with helmeted character's, the helmets for the Stormie and Fett's would no doubt be right on!

Speaking of troopers, I'd really love to see some EPIII troops before any other's. I wonder how SS would handle all the variations though. think a 501st is a must along with a Commander Cody.

Gruson said:
Nice!

Fett and Stormtrooper are at the top of my list. I just hope they get the helmets right this time! :)

Agreed. I'm thinking about cancelling my SS Vader for another more accurate version. ;)

elwood49 said:
Agreed. I'm thinking about cancelling my SS Vader for another more accurate version. ;)

Still? You've been thinking about doing this for months el. Man, if it were me, I wouldn't even waste my time with something I had to "think about cancelling" for months. Seriously, it is too much of a time waster. You should probably just cancel.

Back