Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no reason why they wouldn’t get Daniel Logan to reprise the character. Oh wait, I forgot. It’s nuWars. They’ll **** up this casting too.

Fett will spend most of the film without his helmet and he'll be a good guy/anti hero who ends up doing the cliche right thing, so they better get a charismatic likable actor who can carry the film.

You can kiss Boba's "badassness" goodbye.

They'll cast some dreamy CW type.

Plug in a strong female counterpart who's better than Fett.

Give him an annoying sidekick who talks like they're right out of today's Earthly millennial trends.

Add a big "star" name to generate... you know, I have no idea what value a star brings to anything actually.

Stir into a "mission" story and voila.... instant Disney Star Wars. The only thing memorable about it will likely be the fighting over it.

I know people don't like his "clone" background, but I'd love to see Temuera Morrison return for this. He's proved he can do a pretty good OT Boba impression in BFII.

Because no one wants a Darth Maul movie...

They're prolly saving him for the Obi-Wan movie.

Last edited:
You can kiss Boba's "badassness" goodbye.

They'll cast some dreamy CW type.

Plug in a strong female counterpart who's better than Fett.

Give him an annoying sidekick who talks like they're right out of today's Earthly millennial trends.

Add a big "star" name to generate... you know, I have no idea what value a star brings to anything actually.

Stir into a "mission" story and voila.... instant Disney Star Wars. The only thing memorable about it will likely be the fighting over it.

With James Mangold writing and directing? Not unless KK fires him. If she does, she might as well just fire herself. If people tolerate that then they're fanboy sheep.

The story should take place after his humiliating defeat in ROTJ. He survives and escapes the sand monster thing, but he's injured and eventually collapses and he's found by a family and they take him to their village. They help him and he becomes one with the clan, finds peace, until a rival group attacks their village and he must fight back, so he puts on a battle-damaged version of the costume and he rescues the family that helped him. Cast the Rock and you have a billion dollars at the BO.

Over/Under on Boba being transgender?

Srsly move on from anyone that was in the OT.
I'm betting in the first 5 minutes "real" Boba gets killed by a teenage girl and she takes over the persona.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

With James Mangold writing and directing?

Are saying this based on Logan?

He's done more junk then he has good films. And Logan was the first thing he's written in 12 years and he wasn't alone in it. He doesn't instill confidence. Seems more like a standard studio decision -- you make good movie, make another one, here's Boba Fett, go.

I wish these movies were not "assignment" projects based on preferred release date deadlines ... I wish people with an appetite and a good story would approach Disney and get the gig based on that. We've literally gone full circle and come back to the studio system -- ironic since Lucas, when he started, did everything the opposite way.

Are saying this based on Logan?

He's done more junk then he has good films. And Logan was the first thing he's written in 12 years and he wasn't alone in it. He doesn't instill confidence. Seems more like a standard studio decision -- you make good movie, make another one, here's Boba Fett, go.

I wish these movies were not "assignment" projects based on preferred release date deadlines ... I wish people with an appetite and a good story would approach Disney and get the gig based on that. We've literally gone full circle and come back to the studio system -- ironic since Lucas, when he started, did everything the opposite way.

It's true that most of the great movies are made when the writer proposes the script to the studio. With these films, the writers are tasked by the studio to come up with a script within a certain amount of time. But maybe Mangold did approach Lucasfilm with a story. I don't think you're giving him enough credit. He's done a lot of quality films. Cop Land. Walk the Line. 3:10 to Yuma. Logan.

tenor.gif

A Boba Fett movie is like a Greedo movie. I mean, I love both, but... what exactly IS a Boba Fett movie? He removes the helmet and it's like Jason Statham with fake scars or something? And it's like the scummy underworld of the Solo movie, except the hero wears a helmet most of the time?

I'm both excited and totally confused. It's cool as hell but at the same time it feels more like something that should be produced for $5k with the 501st as extras on Youtube than it does something you go out to see in 3D with a budget of $150m.:lol

Lucasfilm may be following the MCU model by crossing over the anthology films. Boba Fett and Han Solo or Boba Fett and Obi Wan. Han and Obi Wan can't meet before ANH. If there's a Darth Maul movie, we could see a crossover with BF or OW or even both. That be cool. Darth Maul has to die sometime. Han didn't believe in the Force before ANH.

Back