Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way. IZombie girl is hot. Grace is far from hot.

You know the old saying: good from afar, but far from good.

But if Jye = Grace

And crows loves Grace

Then crows loves Jye

It's science.

I totally see me in her.

I hadn’t noticed until you mentioned it.

No seriously i’m comparing pics it’s creepy lol

So the awesome new boba announcement didn’t even make it 2 pages before most of the thread has become about Grace again :lol

Also, does anyone find the timing of the reveal suspect? Almost as if to make folks more excited right before Solo opens to help the push?

Well of course that was their intention Solo needs all the help it can get.

No way. IZombie girl is hot. Grace is far from hot.

You know the old saying: good from afar, but far from good.

But if Jye = Grace

And crows loves Grace

Then crows loves Jye

It's science.

Show me the pic of jye that looks like grace.

I totally see me in her.

jye is grace.jpg

I'd like to see this played like Dredd, no helmet removal, or at the very least, very little helmet removal, but its Disney, so....

So the awesome new boba announcement didn’t even make it 2 pages before most of the thread has become about Grace again :lol

Also, does anyone find the timing of the reveal suspect? Almost as if to make folks more excited right before Solo opens to help the push?
tenor.gif

Could it be? Could this be the end of the civil war? Perhaps we can all cease fire. John is slightly excited about it. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the resistance reacts to this news.

James Mangold is the perfect choice for this film.

This is KK's last chance. She could always fire Mangold over creative differences.

Over/Under on Boba being transgender?

Transgender? Not even remotely good enough. Justice demands a hermaphrodite genderfluid Boba with manic depression and cerebral palsy, fighting for the unionization of Bounty Hunters. Think Bounty Hunters get paid equally? Check your privilege, and get woke. Shame on all of us.

Back