Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is only one choice to play Boba Fett...

Spoiler Spoiler:

One more symptom of the lack of original ideas in the entertainment world. But maybe it will be a fun movie. I hope they scrap all the prequel junk making him out to be a clone of a clone or whatever. Leave his background as mysterious, and treat the film like he's the antagonist and not the protagonist. Like the Terminator, hunting someone down.

Well said I think everyone would agree.

He was a puppet in the PT.

Then again so was Dredd but in a good way and his movie turned out just fine

One more symptom of the lack of original ideas in the entertainment world. But maybe it will be a fun movie. I hope they scrap all the prequel junk making him out to be a clone of a clone or whatever. Leave his background as mysterious, and treat the film like he's the antagonist and not the protagonist. Like the Terminator, hunting someone down.

Fett ain't no Terminator. He ain't even Deathstroke level badass. The story better be a redemption journey after his defeat in ROTJ.

Fett ain't no Terminator. He ain't even Deathstroke level badass.
Certainly not based on what we saw in Jedi or the prequels. But there is going to have to be some retconning done. Otherwise I guess he'll be a hapless clown who bumbles his way into and out of situations, as he was portrayed in Jedi. . .as I think about it, though, I could kinda go for that :lol

He'll be like Forrest Gump. He's there with Vader, but not because he's a bad-ass, but because he accidentally kills the real bad-ass bounty hunter, possibly gets mistaken for someone else, etc.

Certainly not based on what we saw in Jedi or the prequels. But there is going to have to be some retconning done. Otherwise I guess he'll be a hapless clown who bumbles his way into and out of situations, as he was portrayed in Jedi. . .as I think about it, though, I could kinda go for that :lol

He'll be like Forrest Gump. He's there with Vader, but not because he's a bad-ass, but because he accidentally kills the real bad-ass bounty hunter, possibly gets mistaken for someone else, etc.

In all seriousness, that's not a bad idea at all. That's an actual story, and it gives the character a real arc and makes him relatable. Fans would hate it, but the idea of a guy trying to live up to his father's legacy and achieving success by mistake and then having to live up to his falsely created image and ultimately achieving that level of badassery for real is not a bad story.

Fett ain't no Terminator. He ain't even Deathstroke level badass. The story better be a redemption journey after his defeat in ROTJ.

According to canon, yes he is. Read the comics and watch the Clone Wars series.

View attachment 410618

View attachment 410619

He was originally supposed to be the main villain in Episode 6. GL changed his mind because he didn't want to do more than 3 movies. This is why BF "seems like an all powerful character to just be killed off."

No one cares about comics...only movies. The last image people have of Fett is flying through the air in the background, hitting a wall and a burping sound. That's his legacy...that's his SW story.

This is what several generations/millions remember.

zTDHqGS.gif

There are so many badass MCU/Marvel characters in the comics...but all people know is "I'm the juggernaut *****" and Ronan the accuser in a dace off. :dunno

No one cares about comics...only movies. The last image people have of Fett is flying through the air in the background, hitting a wall and a burping sound. That's his legacy...that's his SW story.

zTDHqGS.gif

There are so many badass MCU/Marvel characters in the comics...but all people know is "I'm the juggernaut *****" and Ronan the accuser in a dace off. :dunno

Well that's about to change isn't it.

zTDHqGS.gif

I mean....

Solo Movie Spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus...Boba still pushes merch quite a bit. Even to this day. Did anyone ever think we WEREN'T going to get a Boba Fett movie at some point? There's a character that moves a **** ton of merch with having very little screen time. Of course Disney is going to make a Boba Fett movie. Because loads of people will go see it.

Well that's about to change isn't it.

We'll see. It's Kennedy we're talking about, so who knows? I think he works better as the antagonist, a secondary or maybe a main villain. Making him the main character means he'll be an antihero, but really a good guy. If they can make him John Wick in space, that be cool.

I mean....

Solo Movie Spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus...Boba still pushes merch quite a bit. Even to this day. Did anyone ever think we WEREN'T going to get a Boba Fett movie at some point? There's a character that moves a **** ton of merch with having very little screen time. Of course Disney is going to make a Boba Fett movie. Because loads of people will go see it.

We'll see. I always thought SW fan liked Fett because he was mysterious and looked cool. I'm not sure how you make a movie out of that, unless of course, you get the right actor and a good story, to make people like the character...not just his outfit and helmet. He'll spend most of the film without the costume, so they better create a good character that people like and root for, if not, the film won't work, imo.

Back