Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
# 853 has landed, looks great but the light up feature does not wok. I called SS for a replacement. I can't believe how big he is next to Vader, Wow!!

Have Sideshow responded? Is it just the chest armor piece that you need to replace?

I called them about the chest armor, they told me I should be contacted sometime next week. Everything looks great on the bust, really happy with it other than the light up feature. I also received a storm trooper PF as well yesterday. Reading the postings I am happy to say that the packaging has improved on them. The base is now packed in the Art box along with ample amounts of foam for protection, hope this helps out some peeps looking to get it.

yeah I tried switching the batteries with no luck. Hopefully next week I will have a replacement. I now have Vader/Fett/C3PO on dispay and they look awesome.

# 853 has landed, looks great but the light up feature does not wok. I called SS for a replacement. I can't believe how big he is next to Vader, Wow!!

Thats what I figured. It seems to pretty much start with the lower numbers and work their way up. Im sure they dont say "#853 went out yesterday, where is 854 to send" but I think they are just shipped and stored in close to numerical order.

So, mine arrived today!

IMG_8628.jpg

Very cool!!! CONGRATS! :clap If I wasn't focusing on OT Imperials/troopers this impressive bust would have joined my collection.

Very cool!!! CONGRATS! :clap If I wasn't focusing on OT Imperials/troopers this impressive bust would have joined my collection.

Thanks, Sergiu! I understand what you mean. In your case, I think it's worth the sacrifice. A collection can stand out way more when sometimes, you make hard decisions like sticking with a certain line or "concept".

Awesome Pics. I need to get this. My Clone Trooper Bust just came today. I'm going to get Fett next, he's a must have.

Back