Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three life-size bust Fett, Vader and 501st and Fett is my favorite, definitely worth it to me. It's one of my favorite pieces in my collection. I think the paint is great and after getting the bust I sold the MR bucket. If you have the budget I def say pick one up beofore they sell out.

Hmm, i'm not sure about these. Im sure it would display as an impressive piece, but as i've done a heap of research and fett helmet paint ups, the damage patterns and weathering are a fair way off for an ESB version helmet. Probably not a huge issue for most, but for accuracy buffs, it seems to miss the mark for me..

I plan on getting this. Wouldn't mind seeing it go on sale like the Trooper. But either way its a must have for me. Hopefully it dosen't sell out for awhile. Holding off as long as possible.

Hmm, i'm not sure about these. Im sure it would display as an impressive piece, but as i've done a heap of research and fett helmet paint ups, the damage patterns and weathering are a fair way off for an ESB version helmet. Probably not a huge issue for most, but for accuracy buffs, it seems to miss the mark for me..

Yea, I don't care too much for accuracy. Not on this piece anyways. It's full of impact none the less. Can't wait getting this in March.

Yea, I don't care too much for accuracy. Not on this piece anyways. It's full of impact none the less. Can't wait getting this in March.

Yeah, exactly - its totally depedent on what you look for. as an overall bust it looks really neat - i just know it would bother me every time i looked at it, knowing the correct damage patterns off by heart by now. but thats more about me becoming a pedantic old fart ;).. Hope it looks great in your collection bud!

Yeah, exactly - its totally depedent on what you look for. as an overall bust it looks really neat - i just know it would bother me every time i looked at it, knowing the correct damage patterns off by heart by now. but thats more about me becoming a pedantic old fart ;).. Hope it looks great in your collection bud!

Thanks! I hope it will. No, I'm sure it will. ;)

Dude, that question won't help you. It might be worth it for them, but not for you. That's al completely individual matter. Best thing that you can do is to watch a bunch of reviews and make a decision based on that.

I'm getting this piece in March by the way. Worth it to me.

I understand what your saying and money isn't the issue for me. I guess the better question would have been , for those that have it, are you disappointed at all with it? I've bought a few sideshow pieces that looked a little different in photos and disappointed me upon arrival. Just trying to make sure this won't be one of them.

Thanks for all the input guys I do appreciate.

Good choice you won't be disappointed it's really awesome. First thing people go to when they come in my room even more than the Vader 1:1bust.

Well I got some bad news today :( The reputable dealer who I bought the Fett bust cancelled my order and told me they were sold out. The good news, Sideshow still had some left so I just ordered it from them :) It should be here next week!!!! Pictures to follow

The Fett and Vader busts are not the most accurate renditions out there. But that doesn't take away regarding their impressiveness.

Exactly. Authenticity and accuracy is a science, but a less accurate piece can none the less make a huge impact, if done in a good fashion.

SS used Portumac Vader helmet for their bust, not sure about Fett origin though. Still the only thing I won't forgive Sideshow, is that if/when they do a 1:1 Stormie bust, they will make it look odd. At least I hope them to go with the MR CE/eFX PCR versions, if not the MR/eFX LE or another cool unlicensed helmet. Just please do not go with a Rubies scan or whatever other sculpt they could "create"

I don't think they'll screw that up. Isn't the 501st Bust pretty satisfying?

The Clones are easier to make accurate, since they were CGI, and pretty symmetrical. And thus the 501st bust looks great, the weathering is even better than on MR helmets. But with Stormies is a bit more difficult, if they want them to look ok. It is not necessarily to be 100% accurate and symmetrical, but is important to look right, because in 1:1 the flaws will be more obvious.

Back