Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you mean. I too find that the 501st looks amazing.

Still, for me, personally, I think I prefer to get helmets when it comes to representing the troopers in 1:1. It's an interesting topic, I guess, and I don't know exactly why this is.

I could imagine this has something to do with the fact that troopers figuratively speaking are "faceless" or "unpersonal". This is represented greatly by a "dead object" like a helmet.

When it comes to Fett and Vader, on the other hand, I prefer a bust, with shoulders, in order to illustrate a person more than just a uniform.

Still, for me, personally, I think I prefer to get helmets when it comes to representing the troopers in 1:1. It's an interesting topic, I guess, and I don't know exactly why this is.

I could imagine this has something to do with the fact that troopers figuratively speaking are "faceless" or "unpersonal". This is represented greatly by a "dead object" like a helmet.

When it comes to Fett and Vader, on the other hand, I prefer a bust, with shoulders, in order to illustrate a person more than just a uniform.
Interesting, never thought of It like that, but I think I agree

Interesting idea. Though I wouldn't mind having more 1:1 busts or armor on busts for all the troopers I already have, that would be hard to accomplish due to cost and especially due to limited space. I already have 1:1 AT-AT Driver bust, TIE Fighter Pilot and SS Vader bust (not to count Emperor from Elm-Studios) and the life-size Stormie. And these take a LOT of space.

Recived it today :) It is a very nice bust. How does the cape go on? I will try to get pics up later. Thanks again for the help.

fett_zpsbca1e6c9.png

fett2_zpsf9a287c3.png

fett5_zps75b91935.png

I ordered it last week it just looks too good to pass up. He is going right next to Vader.

I ordered it last week it just looks too good to pass up. He is going right next to Vader.

Let us know what number you get. I'm interested to find out if they send these out low numbered to high or if its just random. Mine is #832.

I don't think it's 100% random since I do think the ones with very low numbers (the ones with an "X" on the shipping box) do seem to be given some special treatment of some kind. Does anyone know what the deal is with those?

But yeah, generally speaking they're not sitting around keep track of which numbers they send.

Back