Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first legendary scale I will be getting. I'm just trying to get as much rewards together before I pull the trigger. The life size bust is also my first but I had to have it. I'm in 2 minds if to get the Kylo ren bust so might wait for inhand pics.

Last update he is delayed from April to August... That sucks but hope he will be "perfect" in August

In hand pictures are up on statueforum.
I’m hoping it’s just the photo’s or it’s not set-up properly, but it looks laughably bad.

omg :horror not more interest in this. so thin body to small or big parts overall over the complete figure.
With which detergent have they washed Boba :monkey4 im shocked

I’m kinda gutted he’s turned out that bad :(, as I had a space ready for him next to the Stormie. Had high hopes considering how well Yoda LSF turned out.

If those other pieces weren’t in the picture you’d think it was someone in a bad fancy dress costume.

Maybe only the pictures shown are not very good, he has taken some pictures against the light and has said he will take better this week end.

What do you think exactly to say it is that terrible guys ?

To me I think the fabric is to tight, look at he mannequin the body looks so thin exspecially the legs and arms ahhhh man the complete body. chest plate to small and than the rest looks to big (Helmet, shoes etc). Or im wrong and only the helmet is to big. It has a little bit a bobblehead look. Im hope im wrong because it was on my wishlist.

Back