Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Way a lot better, since the joint are tight, at least I don't have to worry about it falls suddenly during the my photo shooting.
but it become arround 0.5 cm shorter than original even using the ht extended leg peg.

Haha, dude...the same holster broke on mine xD How come you're using the Boba helmet? Looks good though!

Just got Boba Fett, my first Star Wars figure. Jumped into the wrong license as there is too many figures I feel like I want haha.

I added some weathering and more mythos/elvis's style shoulder shall.

Here is my ssc/medi boba before repaints! On a custom narrow Shoulder ttm. Lots to do before and after repaint.

Excellent stuff Scotty!! :clap

The Medi greens are so much better than that washed out pastel crap colour SSC used - i.e; the crotch armour there on your custom. I know the greens differ a little between ESB & ROTJ, but yeah.. SSC got it wrong. :lol

The chest armour on yours looks brilliant too! That's one thing that irks me a little regarding the stock Medi chest armour; the segments are too spaced out.

Great work. :hi5:

Getting ready to start another 1:1 helmet paintup, so since I have all the colors I need, I decided to attempt a Medicom repaint. I still have a lot of work to do, but the major parts of the lid are done. Quite a different animal than life-size, but I'm happy with the way the paint has come out, so far. At least I know that the colors are much more accurate (I don't know what Medicom was thinking with their paint list/damage pattern).

Definitely gives me a new appreciation of all the 1/6 painters out there!

018.jpg

020.jpg

Back