Boba Fett Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this would look nice with the RAH figure, but he just adds so much to Jabba's throne, can't mess with the Hutt, I'll just find a nice spot for this to fly solo, or maybe break out the GG mini bust from storage.

He would look good with both. I don't have my RAH Fett with the Jabba stuff so I might place mine with that 4 now.

He would look good with both. I don't have my RAH Fett with the Jabba stuff so I might place mine with that 4 now.

I'll have to take a photo, but I stood him getting Jabba's back last night and man did it just look right and sweet. My setup is a little contradictory at the moment though with Boushh next to Bib and Slave Leia against Jabba himself.

As far as the pose on the key, I'm alright with it considering that a better pose might have been done in an overexaggerated manner; better to have a good looking so-so pose than a crappy looking kick ass pose.

I might end up placing it next to the GG Animated piece too. I just thought about that.

I've yet to take the animated plunge, if they get around to Darth Maul or do a CW Obi-Wan without the Clone armor, I might bite.

Damn! As always the timing is always perfect. Money is tight right now, and I have my last FlexPay payment for Ash coming up. :rolleyes:

Huh....this one has more of a background than the others....I might order this one to display with the Master Replicas Boba Fett helmet that I have ordered....

Mine's shipped from StarWarsShop, should be here in about a week, this is my first of these pieces, so looking forward to seeing how they are in person.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! anybody know where this is still available, I"m so far behind in my character keys, but I MUST have The Fett Man

Back