Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own a few PFs from other lines (Indiana Jones, LOTR), but when it comes to Star Wars, I've stuck with 1:6 figures. But this statue is tempting me something fierce :love:

I would expect another ESB themed Fett in a few years. We have 2 ROTJ, 2 ESB, 1 Mandalorian, and I'm sure soon to be announced BOBF PFs....
That would be cool to get a BOBF pf and life size bust.

Hope for a new Mythos one as well.

Last edited:
I like this statue and its concept but if I get it then I'll have to sell my original setup below which I really don't want to do as I like that whole display a bit more.

1000012782.jpg

Got my charging soon email! Charging on Wednesday. Looking forward to this one!

Awesome! I can't wait to see some in-hand photos of this statue. It's made me go down a premium format rabbit hole, which has me thinking I need to have a couple of premium formats in my collection. Boba Fett is so iconic, he's gotta be one I get. It's down to this one or the one where he's on that slanted platform (this one).

I liked how the landing platform Boba Fett matched with the Jango Fett counterpart. Too bad the gauntlets for Boba were oversized.

I remember seeing it in a collectibles/sports card shop a few years ago. They had several Star Wars PF on display, but Boba Fett on the landing platform caught my eye instantly. It just looked so cool. I contemplated buying it, but never did, and it eventually sold, and that was it for my interest in adding a Star Wars PF to my collection.

Seeing this new Boba PF has brought me back around to that moment. I don't think I can make a decision until I see some in-hand photos of this one.

I remember seeing it in a collectibles/sports card shop a few years ago. They had several Star Wars PF on display, but Boba Fett on the landing platform caught my eye instantly. It just looked so cool. I contemplated buying it, but never did, and it eventually sold, and that was it for my interest in adding a Star Wars PF to my collection.

Seeing this new Boba PF has brought me back around to that moment. I don't think I can make a decision until I see some in-hand photos of this one.
Hoping to provide those next week, pending Sideshow shipping! :)

When it spins 360, it almost appears to be leaning a bit more than it appeared in initial photos. I would think having HiC against a wall is a necessity to avoid further leaning. That aside, what a great looking statue, and the different lights are a neat feature. I can't wait to see more as it begins arriving in the hands of collectors.

When it spins 360, it almost appears to be leaning a bit more than it appeared in initial photos. I would think having HiC against a wall is a necessity to avoid further leaning. That aside, what a great looking statue, and the different lights are a neat feature. I can't wait to see more as it begins arriving in the hands of collectors.
It is 100% leaning further than vertical. I think it needs to be against a wall regardless as to me this is simulating him posing in front of it after he delivers it to Jabba (but before he changed to his ROTJ outfit...other than the boot spats :) )...

1706567101049.png

It is 100% leaning further than vertical. I think it needs to be against a wall regardless as to me this is simulating him posing in front of it after he delivers it to Jabba (but before he changed to his ROTJ outfit...other than the boot spats :) )...

100%! I think that's the absolute perfect scenario to imagine for this PF. The average person probably wouldn't even clue in to the fact the floor is from the carbon-freezing chamber facility. Jabba's Palace it is ;) Any update to when yours will arrive?

Here are some photos of Fett with my MYC Bounty Hunter statues. Overall, I'm happy with this, but there are some nits:

1. He seems slightly under 1/4 scale. I also recognize that MYCs statues are sort of 1/4 scale plus size. Overall doesn't hurt the aesthetic of the group
2. The carbonite block is slightly crooked and there seems to be nothing you can do. Again, just a nit.
3. I couldn't back it up against the wall completely due to the AC power plug in. I will probably screw a wooden block to the wall so that it can be supported in the back. The main reason for this is that the electrical connection in the foot is super sensitive and any backward pull causes the lights to either flicker or disappear entirely. As of now, mine are consistently on. The light up feature is quite nice, IMO
4. The paint application details took a step back from the proto. Reminiscent of their post sarlacc statue. The helmet is the most noticeable. On the plus side, the helmet has some nice weight to it, as does the overall statue.

Overall, I am really glad I purchased this. It's a cool center piece to my bounty hunter corner.

IMG_5036.jpeg
IMG_5038.jpeg
IMG_5035.jpeg

Last edited:
beautiful setup @darth dennis

can tell the carbonite block is just a bit crooked from the photos like you said lol
That's the most irritating aspect of this piece. Seems like a pretty basic QC issue. I'd also caution folks that the foot into the base and the carbonite in the cape are pretty stiff connections Caution when inserting those, particularly the cape one. It required a bit of back and forth which made me nervous...

Back