Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated view of the collection room, including the Devourer of Worlds.

IMG_3246-001.JPG

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! :clap Your display room rocks Bmutha :rock

By the way, look in my thread to see who arrived this afternoon :wink1:

Thanks, my man! As you can see, though, I am quickly running out of space! I've got 7 more pre-orders, and likely a few more to come based on the teasers (Grey Hulk!!).

I feel I have some pretty nice pieces, but in terms of quality and attention to detail, nothing in my collection compares to the Doom PF. Is it worth $2,000? Is Doom your favorite character? If so, then it's worth it. If you just want to appreciate the work of art, then it's worth it. If you're buying it just to say you have it, maybe not.

For me, I sold a few things to raise the money, so it was basically a trade, and the cash wasn't drained out of my bank account. I found a pretty good deal from a seller located in Canada (so no customs fees, no taxes), and paid in Canadian dollars (so no exchange rate). I was able to get the Doom PF, the custom pedestal, the acrylic case, and the lighting for a shade over 2k.

I love the piece, I look at it everyday and marvel at the detail. That said, I'm not sure it's my favorite...my custom Thor and Spidey Com I'd probably rank ahead of it for various reasons (Spidey is my all-time favorite character).

IMG_8555-001.JPG

IMG_8566-001.JPG

Your Thoughts are a Interesting Viewpoint on Doom PF Bmutha my Friend, I so agree with, Doom PF is a Exquisite Piece and Must for some serious Collectors and Wanted by others

Updated view of the collection room, including the Devourer of Worlds.

IMG_3246-001.JPG

Your Collection Room is becoming more and more Impressive, Excellent Posts on both my Friend

Finally got my EX replacement base from Sideshow, so I can finally post pics of DEADPOOL!! I love this PF...it really is glorious.

IMG_8574-001.JPG

IMG_8578-001.JPG

IMG_8585-001.JPG

IMG_8591-001.JPG

IMG_8593-002.JPG

IMG_8597-001.JPG

IMG_8600-001.JPG

IMG_8601-001.JPG

IMG_8604-001.JPG

IMG_8606-001.JPG

Congrats on the Golden base B! I know how long you've been waiting for them to get one out to you. Looks like it was well worth the wait! Great pics and update

Congrats on the Golden base B! I know how long you've been waiting for them to get one out to you. Looks like it was well worth the wait! Great pics and update

Thanks, dude. Finally checked out your collection thread today...very impressive stuff, man!

Congrats on the replacement base Bmutha! Deadpool looks great and i hope to be getting my regular version early next month :yess:

You're going to love Deadpool, my man. Not as imposing as big G, but a superb PF...one of my favorites.

Not statues, but thought I'd throw these bad boys up here, too. Some of the best of my comic collection:

asm1+large.jpg

asm14.jpg

asm40.jpg

asm238.jpg

asm252.jpg

ASM30098.jpg

ff48.jpg

chew1.jpg

Very impressive comic collection and great to see a spiderman fan/collector like myself, I have a few of these as well, but just not as high of a grade. But might I suggest that you put you comics with your statues. That's kinda why I got info getting the statues in the first place, to compliment my comics. Either way great setup and awesome collection man.

Last edited:
Very impressive comic collection and great to see a spiderman fan/collector like myself, I have a few of these as well, but just not as high of a grade. But might I suggest that you put you comics with your statues. That's kinda why I got info getting the statues in the first place, to compliment my comics. Either way great setup and awesome collection man.

Thanks for the kind words. Comics are my number 1 collectible...although I've put buying vintage comics on hold while I save up for Amazing Fantasy 15 (if I put all the money I spend on statues into savings, I'd be there already!). Looking to get a 5.0 or 5.5.

Picked up this Stegosaurus for my two boys...one is two and he is obsessed with dinosaurs, and one is two days old and has a dinosaur themed room (this is a "that will be yours when you are older" type thing...not letting them play with it or anything).

I'm very impressed with this piece. Good size, good weight, and the detail is exceptional. Glad I pulled the trigger becaue I think I got the last one...went out of stock right after. This piece will go good with my upcoming Dilophosaurus maquette, which I won from SS last week!!

IMG_8792-001.JPG

IMG_8807-001.JPG

IMG_8809-001.JPG

IMG_8811-001.JPG

IMG_8816-001.JPG

IMG_8817-001.JPG

Back