1/6 Blue Steel Mark XXX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early?!? That's unheard of but I'm super stoked for this one. I've wanted it for a long time. Plus it will help alleviate the pain in my wallet when a lot of other stuff I've ordered that's due in the may-July timeframe hits....

Early?!? That's unheard of but I'm super stoked for this one. I've wanted it for a long time. Plus it will help alleviate the pain in my wallet when a lot of other stuff I've ordered that's due in the may-July timeframe hits....

Not unheard of. A couple figures every year come early. Aou hawkeye was months early. As was aou BW. It happens at about the same rate as figures that are delayed. One or two a year.

Whatever...

I could have been rude or a jerk but I just made the point that you where mistaken. And I could have went much harder and specific. You said is was "unheard of". I just pointed out two from the last two years to show it's not unheard of. But ok. Mk7 stealth and mk7 subzero both early. Mk3 stealth early. AoU black widow early. AoU Cap early. CW Cap early. AoU Hawkeye early. There's just a FEW. But sure, totally unheard of. The reason people think that, and think that everything is late, is because people always say it. But that doesn't make it true. What you said was flat wrong. But hey, whatever.

blue steel.jpg

I could have been rude or a jerk but I just made the point that you where mistaken. And I could have went much harder and specific. You said is was "unheard of". I just pointed out two from the last two years to show it's not unheard of. But ok. Mk7 stealth and mk7 subzero both early. Mk3 stealth early. AoU black widow early. AoU Cap early. CW Cap early. AoU Hawkeye early. There's just a FEW. But sure, totally unheard of. The reason people think that, and think that everything is late, is because people always say it. But that doesn't make it true. What you said was flat wrong. But hey, whatever.

I agree you gave great information. He just sounds like an ungrateful jerk. Again thank you for this info. It's always great when a figure comes out early!!

Guys... he was being sarcastic and making a joke, no need to take it literal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn this repaint looks far far too cool for what it is.

Guessing it's too much to hope for a hard crotch piece? Much as I love my Silver Centurion I don't dig the threat of eventual discolouration/paint cracking.

I have not any paint issues with any of my IM figs since the IM2 mark 6. I have an Avengers MK6 that's almost 5 years old and it looks just like just like new

Just put up the vid review, photos you'll find on my facebook page linked in the video:

16300469_1227718210616747_4621292142447902559_o.jpg

16403276_1227718117283423_8928085485430880773_o.jpg

16403047_1227717860616782_6177759302327866659_o.jpg

The box design is so cool:
16423022_1227718287283406_1247286200369772030_o.jpg

Back