1/6 Blue Steel Mark XXX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in this armor, but I have a coupon code from one of my recent figures and was surprised when this figure popped up as one that it can be used on.

Not interested in this armor, but I have a coupon code from one of my recent figures and was surprised when this figure popped up as one that it can be used on.
If you're not using it, can i have it via PM?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The only iron man armors I don't tend on picking up are the non movie ones.. Like the stealth mark 3, or sub-zero, etc.

There are only two released armors that I don't own, igor and gamma. I'm in no rush to get them, but I'll get around to it at some point.

I missed the Silver Centurion, so I'll be popping on this one. I like the blue and silver paint color way.

I'm wondering about any improvements made to the figure from the Silver Centurion. Maybe increased articulation. Too bad it didn't come with a head sculpt...but $229 is not a bad price for this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered this yesterday as soon as I got the e-mail from Sideshow. This has been my most anticipated HPP suit for quite some time, and I'm ecstatic that it was FINALLY revealed! I'm happy they kept the price down, though for a simple repaint, it comes as no surprise.

Was this ever in the movies ? usally when sideshow comes up with Exclusives (not including armors in the movies but with extra parts) means it was not in the movie, Stealth, Mark 3 stealth version, WM Milk...so on. so was this in the movies ?

Was this ever in the movies ? usally when sideshow comes up with Exclusives (not including armors in the movies but with extra parts) means it was not in the movie, Stealth, Mark 3 stealth version, WM Milk...so on. so was this in the movies ?

Yeah, it was there briefly

latest

Updating the HPP thread-

I'll repost and update my list of those that are left and the parts made up of each, bold being ones they can make with the parts of figures we have either out or in the pipeline- Basically now they need Hammerhead is needed for itself, Tiger and Mk10- Nightclub for itself and Romeo fwiw

16 left that have not been announced (15 if we assume Jack is coming- figure seen in background of Disco's photos):

MKVIII
(Mk7, Centurion, Striker parts)

MKX
(Mk7, Hammerhead, Heartbreaker, Snapper parts)

MKXI
(Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Jack]

MKXII
(WM2, Centurion, Mk7, Shotgun, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Disco]

MKXIII
(Mk7, Centurion, Shotgun, WM2 parts)

MKXIV
(Striker, Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker, Shotgun parts)

MK16 Nightclub
(one off design)

MK18 Casanova
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, WM2 parts)

MK19 Tiger
(Mk7, Hammerhead, Mk7, Striker parts)

MK28 Jack
(Heartbreaker, Mk7, Centurion parts)

MK29 Fiddler
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Starboost, Striker parts)

MK31 Piston
(Centurion , Mk7, Striker parts)

MK32 Romeo
(Nightclub, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Mk7 parts)

MK34 Southpaw
(Mk7, Centurion, Snapper, Shotgun, Heartbreaker, Striker parts)

MK37 Hammerhead
(one off design)

MK23 Shades
(Shotgun parts)

Also in this post, an older version of this list
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138740&p=7840018&viewfull=1#post7840018

I speculated what armors we would definitely see released based on screentime, so far Shotgun and Sneaky have come to pass, plus repaints Tank, Gamma, Mk9, and Blue Steel

When you look at the rest we already have gotten-

Midas
XvAfGOf.png

Snapper
FHF4dWD.png

Igor
ks6EohK.png

Centurion
n1opy0b.png

Starboost
3PsmuR9.png

Heartbreaker
ysjBAfA.png

Hot Rod
Jjgc48L.png

Peacemaker
P7rggxy.png

Bones
nt0xaD1.png

Striker
Qn5eW62.png

"Mark IX" (its really Mark VIII but whatever, been argued into oblivion)
EpEy11L.png

Shotgun
Os698UO.png

Sneaky
bFNipSd.png

Disco (far right)
H0qS5hF.png

1AtRUHO.png

And now Blue Steel
RJNi0Zp.png

They all appeared in the final fight of IM3 for at least a split second (Midas, Peacemaker, Hot Rod, Disco, Blue Steel) and the rest more prominently, the only one that didn't is Python, which is a parted together exclusive. The remaining original armors also appeared on screen briefly (Hammerhead) and front and center in the fight (Nightclub). Releasing them would follow the pattern.

I don't know if they'll or the market have the stamina to release all 35 HPP armors, but I think we'll definitely see the remaining big boys Hammerhead and Nightclub and more exclusives easily (Shades is a straight repaint, the rest are varying degrees of kitbashes). Jack would also make sense, as it is two figures in one (Mark 11 and Jack are repaints of each other, although it would be a break in the pattern as neither appeared on film). Disco and Mark 12 are also repaints of one another, so another twofer.

The rest that had screentime, that therefore I expect to certainly see in figure form at some point:

Nightclub
uvvwrOs.png

Hammerhead
sxWZEch.png

Shades (on the right)
wL1g7u9.png

Tiger
AY7C0MV.png

Piston
vy0pZ5X.png

And the remaining ones that weren't seen in the film

MKVIII
(Mk7, Centurion, Striker parts)
aMlVzbt.jpg

MKX
(Mk7, Hammerhead, Heartbreaker, Snapper parts)
ZQZsByY.jpg

MKXI
(Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Jack]
UfkjQlJ.jpg

MKXII
(WM2, Centurion, Mk7, Shotgun, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Disco]
qmJgp85.jpg

MKXIII
(Mk7, Centurion, Shotgun, WM2 parts)
fpygTth.jpg

MKXIV
(Striker, Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker, Shotgun parts)
pv3KyaA.jpg

MK18 Casanova
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, WM2 parts)
AZYhixk.jpg

MK28 Jack
(Heartbreaker, Mk7, Centurion parts)
lSSHNND.jpg

MK29 Fiddler
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Starboost, Striker parts)
xUA3SrA.jpg

MK32 Romeo
(Nightclub, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Mk7 parts)
FcLg21k.jpg

MK34 Southpaw
(Mk7, Centurion, Snapper, Shotgun, Heartbreaker, Striker parts)
DRxDFud.jpg

Last edited:
I already liked this color scheme.. But the more I look at it, the more I REALLY REALLY like it. I really can't wait for this. The layout, plus the colors, plus the beautiful paint job just make this thing striking.

And I also hope we get the fiddler, I hadn't had much interest in that armor, but the more I look at it, the more interesting I find it.

A third possibility would be Piston.
Ryan

I think most of them could be made into exclusives at this point, except nightclub and hammerhead and the ones that share those parts.

But you're right, I think shades, jack, and piston are probably the most likely.

I'd take all 3 this year please [emoji5]
I think jack and shades definitely up next.

I cannot wait to see the HammerHead armour. It is one of the truly unique and task/location specific armours (like the Starboost and Igor).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back