1/6 Blue Steel Mark XXX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAAND ordered. Been waiting on this one for some time.

It's always kinda hard to tell in the promo pics, but the paint looks kinda shiny... I doubt it will but I hope the metallic effect looks as good as XLV.

Finally. This is the of the last IM3 armors I was planning to get although I still need to pick up Peacemaker. From now on just focusing on upcoming movies.

Marvel is all I'm collecting with the focus being on Iron Man. I have some of the Avengers and a couple of R2 units, (hey, who doesn't like an astromech droid?)
but the armors are where it's at for me. This will be added to the collection. I like that it's a straight repaint of the XXXIII, it keeps the price down for when the more unique armors come out. Jack will be coming soon. (I hope) We've already seen a shot of him. Piston shouldn't be far behind, either. His parts are already out there. Then all we need is Hammerhead and Nightclub. From there it's all downhill. BRING THEM ON HOT TOYS!! I'M READY!! (but just not all at once, please)
Ryan

76f52305c692c4cfa465f9ff3e632c94.jpg

I only bought one house party protocol figure and that is Starboost.

Same here. Starboost was the only one different enough to catch my eye (and wallet). The only other odd ball I plan to get is Hulkbuster... if they ever stop delaying it... but then again I'd rather have them get it right.

I guess HT is hell-bent in releasing all 46 Iron Man armors in 1/6 scale whether people buy them or not...

There are people out there who want them, I mean, there are plenty of people who started buying them because they wanted to complete the house party protocol. (Me included)

Plus, there aren't many totally new molds needed at this point. I think hammerhead and nightclub might be the only ones left. The rest of them are mix and matched (which I'm a big fan of).

Sure, some people won't be interested in these, but I know that I want all of them.

On top of the completists not everyone has been collecting five years so they may not have the already released stuff. The hobby is cyclical, there's an influx of a lot of new people every year or so. It's the same reason there are tens of thousands of new cars every year, when there's already more cars then people. Same type of thing.

In total I will have 6 Iron Man suits.

Mark 3 Diecast
Mark 43 Diecast
War machine Mark 1,2,3 (all DC)
Starboost

I think one character that you could get away with having a few figures of is the Iron Man/War Machine. It is such a part of his character. And as much as they have come out with so so many...they seem to put a lot of work into these figures. I mean the engineering is top notch.

From the Iron Legion, the only other figure I would consider is the Shot Gun. I think the look and engineering of that figure is amazing. Like I've said, hot toys have done some good things with these figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instant order for me. I have all the armors except gun metal grey. Hope they do continue with all armors.

Back