Statue Blizzard Overwatch Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt I'll be going in there any time soon again as everything seemed really over priced, but if I do I'll try to snag a photo to post for you.

You can see it on eBay; there have been unofficial PVC versions since before this statue released.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

12f3e99e88d1a1ce4b38a8311b780ad7.jpg

5cc06c974eb3422097827d44fd817da0.jpg

Really nice statue. Initially thought it was all PVC but it's polystone with some pvc.

Hoping for the tracer at a later date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The second batch isn't until 3rd quarter so I don't think anyone will get any until July at the earliest.

Mine said it would ship on or before 3/31 but I was just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. I agree that the new statue looks great. Even though I am absolutely terrible with Windowmaker I still preordered...I am a little bummed that they have yet to make a statue of any of my primary/favorite heroes (i.e., Torbjorn, Zarya, D.va, Lucio, Junkrat, Roadhog, and Bastion). Fingers crossed! :pray:

Thanks for the heads up. I agree that the new statue looks great. Even though I am absolutely terrible with Windowmaker I still preordered...I am a little bummed that they have yet to make a statue of any of my primary/favorite heroes (i.e., Torbjorn, Zarya, D.va, Lucio, Junkrat, Roadhog, and Bastion). Fingers crossed! :pray:

D.Va <3 haha yeah she's my main. I would probably buy two of her. XD her statue would be pretty huge though I bet. But yeah I instantly pre-ordered the Widowmaker statue as well. Can we get a thread going for her?

I would hands-down buy Genji, Pharah, Zarya, Reinhardt, D.Va, Junkrat and Zenyatta. Potentially Roadhog, Hanzo and Ana as well depending on the poses.

Just give me all the statues. Seriously. I don't even need to remotely main them and i would buy them despite not having the room simply because overwatch.

Just give me all the statues. Seriously. I don't even need to remotely main them and i would buy them despite not having the room simply because overwatch.
This. I just decided a couple of days ago to jump on the bandwagon since it seems like blizz is going to keep going with these and I highly doubt we'll see 1/4 scale for a long time if ever. When they put out tracer I just thought she was a one off so I didn't bother, and even though I pretty much never play any of the 3 heroes announced so far now that I know this is going to be a line where blizz's goal is to ultimately have all 24 heroes and counting statuized I'm all in.

Lovely photos; I can't wait to pick mine up when I get back to the US

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back