Statue Blizzard Overwatch Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you guys pre-ordered, we're you given for gift of a free cute but deadly vinyl figure? Im trying to add it to my cart but it's been sitting there at "please wait" for 10 minutes now.

Well, I said screw it to the free gift as it wasn't worth the headache but I got super lucky. I forgot I had a discount coupon with my Starcraft: Legacy of theach Void collectors edition and it was for 25% off a blizzard store purchase and it worked towards reaper so I saved almost $40 off his price tag.

I don't think you can use PayPal on preorders.
I wasn't able to add the gift. I think it says not valid with promotions and assumed that's why it wouldn't add to the cart.

I tried ordering this but it keeps declining my cards ffs. The order is still showing though, it just says 'on hold'.

I tried ordering this but it keeps declining my cards ffs. The order is still showing though, it just says 'on hold'.

I have been having the same issue. The "on hold" orders eventually disappeared for me. I contacted customer support but they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Worse yet, all of my spending funds are now temporarily tied up with charge holds. I wish I could just use PayPal like every other site I use...

I have been having the same issue. The "on hold" orders eventually disappeared for me. I contacted customer support but they couldn't figure out what was wrong. Worse yet, all of my spending funds are now temporarily tied up with charge holds. I wish I could just use PayPal like every other site I use...

Yeah my order dropped off too. Doesn't look like I'll be getting this :(

I don't think you can use PayPal on preorders.
I wasn't able to add the gift. I think it says not valid with promotions and assumed that's why it wouldn't add to the cart.

I contacted their CS on Twitter last night when it happened and they responded today saying basically what you said which was that reaper isn't eligible and that the gift showing up is a glitch.

Ordered this the day it was announced. I missed out on Tracer. I wasn't about to miss out on Reaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you find a solution to this? I'm in the same boat. If I keep trying I'll be out of cash for a few days. We shouldn't have to deal with this.

Sorry, I just tried again and it still doesn't work. Ironically, blizzard customer support marked my case as "resolved" last night, even though I still don't have a preorder. The first wave has already sold out...I have literally never had a worse online buying experience :(

I'm not sure if there actually will be. I know a couple months ago she went back into stock but sold out again pretty quick. Haven't heard anything about another big batch so far.

I'm not sure if there actually will be. I know a couple months ago she went back into stock but sold out again pretty quick. Haven't heard anything about another big batch so far.

It's listed on the Tracer product page there will be a second batch. Here's the statement on the item listing... "Our first production run of Tracer is sold out. We are working on the next batch - we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to own this legendary statue."

I missed out on the first sell through, so hopefully will have a chance on the second batch.

It's listed on the Tracer product page there will be a second batch. Here's the statement on the item listing... "Our first production run of Tracer is sold out. We are working on the next batch - we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to own this legendary statue."

I missed out on the first sell through, so hopefully will have a chance on the second batch.

Yeah I saw that but if I remember correctly, that message was up even before she went back into stock for those couple of hours. I just figured that they hadn't updated the page after she sold out again. I guess I could be wrong.

If she does go back, I think I'll nab her as well.

Back