Statue Blizzard Overwatch Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on the overwatch forums spoke to blizzard customer support in November and said they didn't expect the restock until after Christmas. Tempted to contact them and see if they have any better ETA.

Just saw an incredible 1/4-scale resin statue of Tracer that's in the works with light features. Obviously I want that one now, but I can't see myself having the space and cash to build a full 1/4 Overwatch collection.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just saw an incredible 1/4-scale resin statue of Tracer that's in the works with light features. Obviously I want that one now, but I can't see myself having the space and cash to build a full 1/4 Overwatch collection.

Is it a custom or is it coming from an actual big company?

Spoke to blizzard CS today. They said that the plan is to re-release tracer this year due to her extreme popularity and demand but CS typically finds out info around the same time we do so just to keep our eyes peeled for an announcement.

Cool. I assume the next Tracer wave will be ditching the base lighting if Reaper doesn't have it

FYI: For those that were having trouble completing the check out process awhile back - they have added Paypal as a payment option. I was able to finally complete a preorder for wave 2 using Paypal. :)

Just placed my order for wave 2 via PayPal! Looking forward to it. The statue ended up costing just over $170 after shipping and taxes, which isn't quite as nice as $150 but, from what people are saying here, it seems like good value either way.

That's about what it was for me after it was all said and done. Still worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw these in person over the weekend (if they are the pvc ones...looks like it, same pose on Reaper that I saw...white and then the black version). They are beautiful but the cost was pretty high here! $300 Cdn. Wasn't worth that to me. Good size and look to them though.

The only PVC ones I know are unlicensed Chinese versions on eBay--they look okay, but seem about worth the $60 price. This is polystone as far as I'm aware.

Back