Statue Blizzard Overwatch Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered this november 25th. finished the hold process. got the charge today dec 12 again, I wonder if this will be shipping soon..

and also I had the same issue where my debit card got declined twice then tried my CC and then it went through. however my debit card got 2 pending charges for the declined tries. had to bring it up to Customer Service, they said it won't go through. after a week the pending charges got cancelled. I would have missed it as well if I didn't have my CC in hand.

i have about 8 charges on my credit card as well, on my 9th try it finaly went through but by than i had already missed wave 1.

Hrmmm interesting. I ordered this the day it was announced. I got a pending charge that day for the full amount.

I checked again a couple days later and it had disappeared. I got worried and filled a ticket with Blizzard. I didn't just want to order it again and get my CC charged twice.

They got back to me a day later and said it was still processing and that the pending charge was to make sure I indeed had the funds and that I could be possibly charged again in the near future.

That was a week ago. Over the weekend my ticket was closed/changed to resolved. Yesterday I got charged the full amount for it so I guess that means I got one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was delivered today! Did not expect this, I will post pictures tomorrow!

Reaper arrived today! #3447/5000

81e4c248e89362fbbfdd63b84737061a.jpg

d5da8a77098e34a496decaeef1019e21.jpg

003676802fd73d66a53d37c1836b3a77.jpg

I got all disappointed because I hadn't heard anything but when I checked my order on the site, it says it's already in transit and I'll have him Monday!
giphy.gif

Mine arrived this morning and Blizzard have done it again!

Just such a good sculpt, the pose is perfection, paint apps are sublime a fantastic mix of matte and gloss, fantastic textures, the whole thing just has such a good flow to it and it displays so good at so many angles.

The light up feature fromt he base is gone sadly ( i liked it on Tracer ) but the base is now very glossy. I suspect they may take out the light up and make the bases match ont he new run of Tracer maybe?

For those who care hes very solid, some flexible material on some of the more delicate pieces as expected.

Also he does NOT fit in a detolf, he is so wide, he just won't go in at any angle lol, for a 1/6 he feels huge because of the pose :D

Such a good piece for $150, it is ridiculous how good the quality is compared to the price this would easily be a $300 piece from anyone else. Bravo Blizzard Bravo!

Yup I agree. Fantastic looking piece that would easily cost more elsewhere.

This statue is just gorgeous. Much heavier than I thought it would be, especially considering the price. This one sealed the deal that I'm gonna have to buy tracer when she goes back in Stock. I'm kinda surprised though that the shipper was the only thing numbered though. Not the base nor the art box.

20170123_135700.jpg

Well, I guess I'm buying the whole overwatch line now. Cheers all!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If anyone's looking to sell their Reaper or Tracer for a reasonable price, hit me up 😉

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To everyone receiving theirs, when did you guys/gals order?

Back