Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting it.

Weird having an unmasked version of Bruce Wayne for the 1989 look though.

This will most certainly be released with a masked and unmasked head to exchange. Looking forward to this.

He meant that the 1989 film never portrayed Batman without the cowl, Returns did. Not movie accurate, if you will. Hence the weirdness.

But yeah, **** it. I will get this too. I need to cancel P1 Miller Bats somehow.

Last edited:
I want to see this thing so bad. An unmasked head on the '89 outfit is an interesting choice. I doubt I'll be selling my PF for this though, this would have to have a base that blows that out of the water, and the Keaton PF has my favorite base of all-time.

do you think from that photo he looks like he's wearing a "turtle neck"? from the scene in the batcave

I don't think so because of the V-shape in the front. Must be a suited-up Batman without his cowl yet.

I'm in for any COH. I've always loved unmasked superheroes, Batman included. (Hell, I even like to see Vader unmasked. ^^)

Prime1 is taking artistic license with their extras. Miller Batman's got his rifle, while it's not accurate with the suit they chose to make for Old Man Bats. I guess the majority is fine with it.

As long as you have a choice to display it or not, I'd think there is no harm in adding inaccurate parts?

I tend to think characters have a bigger life outside of the scenes depicted in the movies and things happen that we never see. I like it when these are explored.

Supposing it keeps within the boundaries of the character (i.e. they don't add an axe or a chainsaw as an accessory for Batman, for instance)...

I'd be over the moon if this was 1/4 :( 1/3 is outta the question for me. Hope T1 is 1/4...

Back