Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a second, after seeing all these Arkham statues from Prime 1 (including skins), I'm curious. Is this going to be based off the film or is it going to be based off the Arkham Knight skin?

off the movie. they actually acquired the license to the movie.

O Keaton, Keaton, wherefore art thou 1:3?
Deny your maker and refuse thy scale,
or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my hero
and I'll no longer be 1:6 scale collector.

. . . . . any news? :)

Doubt we see it any time soon. Look at Prime Studio's current line up, they keep announcing new products every week.

It's all about dat Batman Arkham game stuff it seems. I'm loving that Noel Batman though, man does that look great.

Last edited:
Doubt we see it any time soon. Look at Prime Studio's current line up, they keep announcing new products every week.

It's all about dat Batman Arkham game stuff it seems. I'm loving that Noel Batman though, man does that look great.

I'm so excited about this statue more than any other release ever. If it's anything like their BvS or Ledger Joker in terms of likeness and realism, I'll be ecstatic. It'll truly be my grail piece. Hoping we get a teaser sooner than later.

89 Batman is the definitive for me to go with my CM batmobile.

32bcac4a760d16ba882c92e4cced81a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
89 Batman is the definitive for me to go with my CM batmobile.

32bcac4a760d16ba882c92e4cced81a0.jpg

That's beautiful, which one is that?

Yeah, a teaser might help a bit, come on Prime 1!!!

Are they doing Returns as well? While 89 is amazing and I LOVE it, my favorite will always be Returns, and you simply can't double dip on these things as big and expensive as they are.

Cinemaquette batmobile. Only 30 made of version 2.

Back