Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Statues, it's completed but pending approval from WB.

This is going to look amazing, but I have a dilemma: Returns is my favorite iteration of the Batsuit period, and considering P1 prices, double-dipping is out of the question. Do these guys have the Returns license as well? I'm inclined to think that's the case, but can anyone (that actually knows) share some info?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to own a 1989 P1 statue, but I DO WANT a mask ripped, Keaton alternate HS. If we go by accuracy, this will not have one.

Damn it, I'm conflicted as **** now.

On the other hand, are these guys doing Nicholson Joker as well? It's time another company (other than HT - Magnificent release,credit where is due -) do Jack justice. But then again, that would mean an addt'l $1,000... and IF they do get the Returns license, Catwoman, Penguin....ah man.

P1 said Returns was a possibility but that was a long time ago. I share the feeling: Returns is my favorite suit too but I cannot see myself passing on the 1989 suit.

Isnt this design going to be based off the Arkham skins, in the Arkham series, like all the other Batman 1/3's? Flashpoint is a skin, so is Beyond & Miller Bats. If its not Keaton, I wouldn't want it.

Isnt this design going to be based off the Arkham skins, in the Arkham series, like all the other Batman 1/3's? Flashpoint is a skin, so is Beyond & Miller Bats. If its not Keaton, I wouldn't want it.

IMG_6470.jpg
IMG_6469.JPG
IMG_6468.JPG

If it were the Arkham DLC skin, it would have been the Arkham Knight logo. Sorta like the Iron studios blue fin Batman.

IMG_6471.JPG

This is going to look amazing, but I have a dilemma: Returns is my favorite iteration of the Batsuit period, and considering P1 prices, double-dipping is out of the question. Do these guys have the Returns license as well? I'm inclined to think that's the case, but can anyone (that actually knows) share some info?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to own a 1989 P1 statue, but I DO WANT a mask ripped, Keaton alternate HS. If we go by accuracy, this will not have one.

Damn it, I'm conflicted as **** now.

On the other hand, are these guys doing Nicholson Joker as well? It's time another company (other than HT - Magnificent release,credit where is due -) do Jack justice. But then again, that would mean an addt'l $1,000... and IF they do get the Returns license, Catwoman, Penguin....ah man.

I'd just get this one if you like it. I mean, at this rate, this is going to be released in 2018. And that's if there's no massive delay. When would a Returns realistically get released? 2020? 2021? That's a really long time to wait.

We already saw a WIP of keaton's face. This will be movie based.

Yep, they confirmed it was Keaton's likeness.

I know that, but what I don't know is if that's going to be "a lo NECA" in which they have Keaton's head underneath the cowl vs a (not movie accurate) switch out, cowl-less Keaton HS.

A Returns version is SURE to have it, but I jus don't know about this.

It's still going to be hard as hell to pass on this though.

I just hope they don't mess this up like they did with the Movie Turtles though.

Last edited:
I know that, but what I don't know is if that's going to be "a lo NECA" in which they have Keaton's head underneath the cowl vs a (not movie accurate) switch out, cowl-less Keaton HS.

It's still going to be hard as hell to pass on this though.

I just hope they don't mess this up like they did with the Movie Turtles though.

Mess up, I thought everyone loved the TMNT statues?

89 suit all the way!

Ohhhh, I see. The pupper is winking in preference for the '89 version. :lol

I think it's going to be a switch out portrait based on the collar piece at that Keaton sculpt's neck. Like, the '89 1/3 will have,

- regular Batman cowl head
- expressive Batman cowl head (angry, smiling, I dunno)
- unmasked Bruce Wayne head

And it's an artistic interpretation of something similar to this,

batmanunmasked.jpg

Or, it's just a rough digital scan when they started the sculpt and a full Keaton portrait was used as a base like Sideshow did.

BATMANSS3_zps8d9d9567.jpg

Is this sculpt an update from prime 1 ?

Ohhhh, I see. The pupper is winking in preference for the '89 version. :lol

I think it's going to be a switch out portrait based on the collar piece at that Keaton sculpt's neck. Like, the '89 1/3 will have,

- regular Batman cowl head
- expressive Batman cowl head (angry, smiling, I dunno)
- unmasked Bruce Wayne head

And it's an artistic interpretation of something similar to this,

View attachment 329024

Or, it's just a rough digital scan when they started the sculpt and a full Keaton portrait was used as a base like Sideshow did.

View attachment 329025

So there is a prototype for prime 1 Keaton batman already ?

The sculpt is from the SSC PF. And no, the final product looks NOTHING like that. The cape is great, as it is the base. Body is alright too. HS is ****.

Back