Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman Keaton (Teaser)

tumblr_npgo3k3b5p1rrkahjo6_400.gif

Just want to give a little love to the Sideshow Keaton. I still think it is a GREAT statue! With that being said, I'm looking forward to seeing what Prime comes up with.

Just want to give a little love to the Sideshow Keaton. I still think it is a GREAT statue! With that being said, I'm looking forward to seeing what Prime comes up with.

my thoughts exactly.

I'm sure if I got one that didn't have issues I'd have the same thoughts :wink1:

If Prime 1's Arkham statues and TDK Joker are anything to go by, this will blow the Sideshow PF away.

I'm sure Prime 1 will make a great looking statue, but chances are I won't have the vertical space for it.

Sorry to hear that. I had an issue on mine as well (big scuff on the leg) but Sideshow replaced it.

Mine was a number of things: paint missing on the tips of the ears (easily fixable but still upsetting), Velcro missing at the neck for the cape to grab onto, but most of all, the head did not fit the body. There was a big gap, at least 3/8" wide all the way around. No matter how much I pushed it wouldn't sit. From what I could tell, it was a return that they deemed well enough to sell again as it didn't come in the original shipper and all the protective wrappings siding seem to be applied properly if that makes sense. So I'm very happy to see Prime1 taking this on. I hope I like it enough to splurge the money to get one

Yeah I am down for this.

I had the SS exclusive but didn't like it at all. Too much of an awkward pose that didn't capture the essence of the character.

Like the SS one enough to possibly pass this one. Plus it fits in better with all the other 1/4 scale stuff. Looking forward to the reveal though.

This one will no doubt be awesome. Can't wait. I will still display the two SS Keaton's. Don't know anything about Prime, do they have exclusives of their stuff?

I was never impressed with the Sideshow Premium Format Batman. The pose, neck, and sculpt bugged me. The base was cool though.

If that is a pic of the statue why does the cape have inaccurate seams coming from the emblem? They aren't folds.

Wait a second, after seeing all these Arkham statues from Prime 1 (including skins), I'm curious. Is this going to be based off the film or is it going to be based off the Arkham Knight skin?

Back