[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hannibal arrived this morning. Maybe there are several batches because I expected something bad and it’s very good. Not on par with the proto of course, but on par with your average HT.

Most of it will stay in the box though as I plan on putting him in a blue jumpsuit.

Congrats, I'm sure they are all consistent qc. Durden was. Should get mine wed.

Don't you guys think it's time to start a blue boiler suit custom thread? Coco did it with the Leia E4 dress and it was a big hit.

My set arrived last night!

Initial reaction. Better than I thought. Paint apps BETTER than GB figs. Sculpt is excellent, it IS Hopkins.

Anyone considering this or on the fence, I can tell you that Chris' ( I AM TOYS) video review is exactly how the figure(s) look in hand.

Will try to post a pic later of the Prison version.

Straight out of the box and a not very good pic but you get an idea. This pic doesn't come close to how good it looks in hand. I again refer to the I AM TOYS video. Very happy with the Set. I think once "In Hand" word of mouth gets out there any doubts about the quality will fade. The prison version to me is almost like a shrunken 1/4 scale mixed media statue, maybe because it is mostly a static pose figure (standing or sitting) except for the billy club pose. Anyway, it is still striking. Really diggin' these.

aaa1hl.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

I personally love my set. Just got them in today from Timewalker Toys. I don’t see an issue with the sculpts or the paint. Sure the custom painted heads by a skilled artist are nothing short of spectacular but for out of the box figures with factory paint...I’m not understanding the hate these are getting. I will have reviews up by this weekend. Personally this is a dream come true for me to have Hannibal in my collection. To now have 2 versions is just insane. Looking now to get the Ourworld version in the blue jump to take that head to wear the mask because the likeness is decent from the eyes up and the mask will cover the rest....and use the Blitzway sculpt on the blue jump body. ;)

Take care ~ Jase
689165f2db57bc2fff0dd1a75fd38c44.jpg
dbe015a4c43fe40b74e4b278d7253266.jpg
747ebf3cb59bf4752f593b13713df0a2.jpg
445f097e5010eea7847690ce80c3d8eb.jpg

Even with a harsh flash...
8b26d27119d99c9146ad47a619548f7c.jpg
5c714399f6f588459476ce1dcbd70b27.jpg
4f9da298d862d0856c13cd9180996c79.jpg
a99dcaf8a33586138cbfb3ae3cea64f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EAFFCD2C-CD8D-4170-A03A-A25AA2B2CDA0.jpg
75581129-973D-4B17-A577-200BD6A12F12.jpg

Just got my good Dr. My Headsculpt paintjob
Looks pretty good. For $510 shipped, you really
cannot go wrong with these guys.

I could see these sets going up as soon as they
are SOLD OUT.. For a mass produced figure
These are light years better than the John
Lennon fiasco if you ask me

First Blitzway Hannibal Lecter review is up. This is a 2 parter with the second part being uploaded shortly. 1st up is Hannibal in the Strait Jacket version. Shot in 4K.

Thanks for checking it out!

Take Care - Jase
https://youtu.be/h70YQIshLoY

Can't wait to p/u my set. They are at my freight forwarding company. Nice to see that the HS paint matches the arm colour (from the photos posted)--take note Hot Toys! how many times do you see a Hot toys hs paint app not match the neck and body? just saying...

question for those with white outfit ver- the small thing in hand he has hidden, wht he used to escape cuffs. in proto pics its silver on mine it doesnt appear to be painted at all, looks same color as skin. and on movie rewatch it looked kinda bronze-ish. what it qc issue on mine and it didnt get painted?

head will just pop off? got the smile head from TA to try. any way to get neck exposed more? cuz 90% of my futzing has been to get rid of the no-neck look he had out of box. i have the switchblade in the billy cub holdin hand for a new stabbin non-movie pose, looks good. did chip paint gettin club in tho ended up using hairdryer to soften up hand.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Second Blitzway Hannibal Lecter review is up. This is a 2 parter with the 1st part being uploaded earlier. 2nd up is Hannibal in the White Prison Uniform Version. Shot in 4K.

Take Care - Jase
https://youtu.be/7P4qxKXfZXQ

First Blitzway Hannibal Lecter review is up. This is a 2 parter with the second part being uploaded shortly. 1st up is Hannibal in the Strait Jacket version. Shot in 4K.

Take Care - Jase
https://youtu.be/h70YQIshLoY

Can't wait to see it!

question for those with white outfit ver- the small thing in hand he has hidden, wht he used to escape cuffs. in proto pics its silver on mine it doesn't appear to be painted at all, looks same color as skin. and on movie rewatch it looked kinda bronze-ish. what it qc issue on mine and it didn't get painted?

head will just pop off? got the smile head from TA to try. any way to get neck exposed more? cuz 90% of my futzing has been to get rid of the no-neck look he had out of box. i have the switchblade in the billy cub holdin hand for a new stabbin non-movie pose, looks good. did chip paint gettin club in tho ended up using hairdryer to soften up hand.

He comes with a switch blade and pen, both are painted and detailed on mine. And I'm doing a similiar thing, switching heads and doing the billy club pose for prison v.

Last edited:
Actually, the piece of the pen in his hand is not correctly painted silver. It’s painted the same skin tone as the arm.

For those who have this, is the base body similar to an HT slim, like it is much shorter than typical 1/6 or is he tall like most and not made short like Hopkins?

I'm considering just getting this body for my custom but not if it'll be about the same size I'm using now.

He is the same body as Ghostbusters though I don’t think as tall because of their boots maybe? He’s as tall as HT Captain America, definitely not a HT slim size.

Back