[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get my pre order in asap. Leaning towards the dolly version but might get both :cuckoo:

Yes, Hannibal on the dolly is THE iconic image from the movie. Unposeable, of course, but I went this way.

Good choice, remember the Dolly dollie comes with the prison T, so all you'd need to do to achieve more posing options is to pick up loose arms and white pants (and shoes, billy club?) and ALSO remember the dolly sculpt has that Lecter sneer, good for many posing options.

Thats a good point!!! By the time this is release the asking price will be considered "dirt cheap"!! Better pre-order now!! :wink1:

I don’t think so....

Typical initial offering gouging will occur , but after a few months is will be available at retail all over.

2 versions, Blitzway does decent run sizes. GB are not over priced and still available at or close to retail.

When I switched from 1/12 to 1/6 This was the figure I had a hard time letting go.....never figured a decent on would be out in 1/6. I will pick him up eventually....dolly version of course.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Is there update from Blitway on when this will be released?
.... Blitzway's response
70e5e9c15c2a78d7d7235617913e59f2.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the dolly version still available anywhere in the EU\UK at a decent price?

[edit] bought one today :)

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Ahhhh let the first blurry pic panic begin!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

That doesn't look bad, but compared to the prototypes, that looks somewhere between the bootleg Lecter figures and the prototypes in quality.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

I'm bit disappointed with look in those pics...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Their paint is always not as detailed as on prototypes. That should not be a surprise. It happened to all the recent figures.
Plus, all these promo photos were professionally lighted and shot.

Back