[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

JEFmgBr.gif

Massive spoiler alert.

This is how they silence them...

giphy.gif

Very eager to see what blitzway offer's next. The basic instinct was very unexpected last year. No interest in 1\4 scale. Too bad we never got a ghostbusters lewis or dana keymasters set with puppies.

Very eager to see what blitzway offer's next. The basic instinct was very unexpected last year. No interest in 1\4 scale. Too bad we never got a ghostbusters lewis or dana keymasters set with puppies.

I would like to see Hannibal here before I get too excited about their next release due next year but delivered in 2022. Their figure choices are usually pretty cool though.

I have no doubt that these will come out beautiful, but how many people do they have working over at BW? Very slow wit these well over a year maybe knocking on two? Was GB the last product they released?

Yes, I believe GB was their last release. This should be released very soon IMO. Last I heard was September.

Will we ever get a buffalo bill (Dance Scene) complete with tripod camera, robe and wig? Throw in the dog too and even a basket of lotion :pray:

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Probably will buy this, but not on pre order...

Need to see in hand pics first. If GB are still around for close to retail, so will this.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Blitzway will deliver the goods, but at the pace of a snail traveling along with a tortoise and a sloth.

Back