[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

It's a toy news website that covers everything from 3 3/4" Star Wars, to 1/6th and 1/4th scale Hot Toys, Enterbay, QMx, you name it. Pretty fun site to check up on once in a while.
Thanks

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

For me it's a super easy solve on their end... all they need to do is include a set of articulated arms that can also snap on so everyone is happy and all bases are covered.

That being said at the end of the day there is zero concern here. A figure with interchangeable arms is not a statue. So you can just ut his head and shoes and clothes on any old body that you can get there, quality as low as 20 bucks and you are good to go.

Non-articulated swapable arms sounds like a dream come true. :yess:

I too really like the sound of this because it's complete additive and in my opinion the next level of 1/6 figure design. So long as you have a regular jointed body to display him with, fixed arms for more natural and scene specific poses is a wonderful idea and something that would be cool if more and more figures come with.

I guess one of those cheap 1/6 muscular bodies can work. Do they sell padded suits to put on the 1/6 bodies? Lecter wasn't fat, but he wasn't skinny or muscular.

Although, some tape and cotton might get the job done too.

Dear Blitzway,

Thanks for bringing us this exciting figure, the hype is out and has been out for OVER a week now judging from the first post here. Is is NOW time to reveal the details about this figure and get it up for PO.

Thank You

I guess one of those cheap 1/6 muscular bodies can work. Do they sell padded suits to put on the 1/6 bodies? Lecter wasn't fat, but he wasn't skinny or muscular.

Although, some tape and cotton might get the job done too.
I've used cottonballs before, put them in a small plastic zip lock bag, and it works pretty well. Usually the stock fat suits aren't exactly right, and when you do it yourself you can futz it as you want.

I like the multiple arm option, It worked quite well with Sideshow's Sixth Scale Wolverine. I don't like melting and tearing silicone so it's the best option especially if they include a pair of articulated arms to make everyone happy, just like Sideshow did on that Wolverine figure.

Hopkins had a weird body and even stranger skin texture in this film. I think I once read he shaved his arm to give his skin a very slick texture to match his slick hair.

You would never be able to get the chubby look of his arms with an articulated body. I think what they have done here is nothing short of revolutionary. Mix the 1/6 figure frame with highly detailed sculpted arms? Its a great idea with unique physics like Hopkins has.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's revolutionary. I agree.

Revolutionary company i think ... the only one doing actual innovative things right now

Anyone else agree he looks too old though? Never mentioned that before because I forgot.

I don't think he looks too old, just some of the lines in his face exaggerated so they'll look right after production.

I even questioned the hair color too gray maybe. But his scenes in the film are quite extremely lit so ifar s hard to tell.

No I agree. Its slight but noticable.

His hair color seemed to change throughout the film.

Most of his shots were extreme closeups also.
7b8d557edf10e5b4aeb858a40c7f70d9.jpeg

8704ab3508a2034ddcec84a7964fb976.jpeg

74669fca866b2364701429a08851d0e4.jpeg

Re: Blitzway 1/4 Scale Hannibal Lector

The handcart one is the one to get IMHO although I love the others. These guys are setting a new standard with 1/4 scale as their Marylin ( KA Kim sculpt) was a HUGE hit. I love the balls on these guys to do the billyclub pose. Wish they did the first reveal of Lector standing in his cell with his hands behind him in his prison blue jumper. And if they do make that, it should be encased in a replica cell or at least behind a plexiglass wall.
that's the only one I care to get only one I will get

Yep, get the handcart or as I like to call it "The dolly dollie". I have been tempted for so many years to get one of those knockoffs or a good custom head but they all fell short, and you had to hunt for a handcart somewhere then FINALLY this came along and there's nothing that ever came close before. I wish they had included a blue prison jumpsuit with one of these offerings, then someone would make a simple drilled out (for holes) plexiglass cell wall. Just having him posed with his hands behind his back behind a glass cell wall would make an incredible display as this was our very first glimpse of Lecter in the film.

Hope Blitzway provides more details and some pre-order information soon...

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

They need to finish the Busters first.....

Back