[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my mask from Doggiedoc.. gotta say it's really good! :) Thanks Andy!

lecter.jpg

Hell, got Hannibal today from BBTS. They confused the order and sent a Straitjacket Version. Although I ordered the White Prison Uniform Version.: дьявол
Interestingly anyone faced with such a case. What can they offer? Return, exchange or compensation?

I’m looking for the normal head from the prison version of the figure, not the smiley one. If anyone has a spare or knows where I can get one loose please get in touch.

Looks great K, glad i snagged one.
I have both versions so i may reshape the mask to fit the prison hs.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

K Jun repaint
e0a439b670601ffec82cbf31fec41703.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Hi, guys!Am I only one who have problems with sculpts neck length on narrow should body?One of friends told me, then it looks good only with original blitzway body. What you can say about?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Cannot believe it...

Just picked this up sub 190....straight jack version.

Posting picks soon, but its really good.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Has someone a loose Andy mask to sell? Jumped on the figur for a good price tag just yesterday and read all about it the last 24 hours. If so, PM to me, please guys.

Can anyone help me?

I bought Blitzway white uniform version second hand but there are some missing pieces.
I guess painting of Clarice on proto is not included? so left with the eye and castle?

but this picture is also missing
https://imgur.com/yuotF2f

yuotF2f

Painting of castle? not really sure what this one really is.

Asking a request to anyone who has this version, would you please tell me the exact dimension of this picture? also can you guys take pictures or scanning this piece and give the file for me. (May host it and give me a link). I,m thinking about printing this one as a replacement for missing piece. I would be really appreciate.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Any thoughts on Hannibal? I was browsing BBTS and happened to find both versions of him are still in stock. Seems like the version with the dollie is favored, but I actually think I like the white prison outfit slightly more.

Any thoughts on Hannibal? I was browsing BBTS and happened to find both versions of him are still in stock. Seems like the version with the dollie is favored, but I actually think I like the white prison outfit slightly more.

great figures - oversized - need to be fully repainted though the paint is awful but some of the best sculpts of all time. I do think the white version's body proportions need to be heavily adjusted to look right also.

Dollie version needs a custom mask, it is highly inaccurate and cheap looking. rumor is that the design of the real mask is copyrighted.

All-in-all both are can't miss figures.

Back