[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allready a repaint doing the rounds on facebook by a chinese collector,of the dolly version.......not perfect but looks alot closer to proto.

Well, I am one of those who really wants it, and even with the disappointing paintjob, the figure has stellar sculpt. That's why I'm keeping it.
I know it will cost more to do a repaint, but look at the awesome result of it on this awesome sculpt:

View attachment 436648

Is it this one? If yes, I posted this a week ago, so nothing new. Looking forward for a video review.

If they released him in the blue jumpsuit I would definitely be tempted to pick this up and do a repaint, since the underlying sculpt looks fantastic. But I'm just not feeling the white outfit and as others have said, the dolly version is more of a statue and I like to be able to pose my 1/6 figures at least a little.

If they released him in the blue jumpsuit I would definitely be tempted to pick this up and do a repaint, since the underlying sculpt looks fantastic. But I'm just not feeling the white outfit and as others have said, the dolly version is more of a statue and I like to be able to pose my 1/6 figures at least a little.

I'm sure your repaint will look abslutely fantastic, Dave!!

I will open my Dollie version soon, got the white uniform version coming

What I plan to do eventually is have the neutral head from the white version on the Dollie with the mask on ( will be using robbies Dollie and mask and selling off this one)

Then I’ll pose the white one with the violent pose and bloody head. Finally I’ll put the smiling portrait atop my iminime blue jumpsuit and it will be perfect.

I love the first scene with Hannibal and clarice when he’s clearly amused/ ****ing with her which is why I like the idea of the smiling head to bring a bit of edge to the simple blue jumpsuit. I want the static pose from the first time we see him as she turns the corner so I may use a second white uniform body with the straight arms if it looks better than what I have now, but I got his proportions ace at least sized with the iminime head.

I assume I’ll be tweaking the paint or fully repairing all of the heads. At the very least painting bald spots. Screw you blitzway for that it’s actusly infuriating to me. I’ve been painting neglected bald spots in Hannibal figures for over a decade now.

I will open my Dollie version soon, got the white uniform version coming

What I plan to do eventually is have the neutral head from the white version on the Dollie with the mask on ( will be using robbies Dollie and mask and selling off this one)

Then I’ll pose the white one with the violent pose and bloody head. Finally I’ll put the smiling portrait atop my iminime blue jumpsuit and it will be perfect.

I love the first scene with Hannibal and clarice when he’s clearly amused/ ****ing with her which is why I like the idea of the smiling head to bring a bit of edge to the simple blue jumpsuit. I want the static pose from the first time we see him as she turns the corner so I may use a second white uniform body with the straight arms if it looks better than what I have now, but I got his proportions ace at least sized with the

iminime head.

I assume I’ll be tweaking the paint or fully repairing all of the heads. At the very least painting bald spots. Screw you blitzway for that it’s actusly infuriating to me. I’ve been painting neglected bald spots in Hannibal figures for over a decade now.

Hurry Ray, “ you are the expert of experts “

I am still on the fence and debating if I should
Go all in on both sets. I am not too excited about
the paint job but your review will be the tipping point
for me.

B2DC3682-E298-4797-AE3B-A9FF6149B1FC.jpg5B1939AE-CCBB-4A6F-B5FA-C4C3AED0E3D0.jpg483C03AC-A164-4BA8-8099-E409FCF10221.jpg2CC41C59-E9E9-424D-BF06-F7CE0B1138E3.jpg1495B613-EA19-475C-991F-110FF8356542.jpg

I see you have changed sculpts on figures.Great idea!Is neck holes fitting for usual 1/6 neck connectors?It could be used on ttm bodies?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

04BE1D55-A861-4346-B77D-70990E20E554.jpg
This is what they’re on, with a bit of heat I would imagine you could remove the centre plug if you wanted to change it.

lol the figure looks great, what were you talking about?. I think some people here works for Hot Toys and see Blitzway as a threat. That's why they try to put down every release

Back