Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Rocky II 1/4 Superb scale statue

their page gone into meltdown as soon as they had the order page up:dunno?

Thanks for the heads up.

This is without a doubt the best Stallone/Rocky statue every made. I have Edinho's Rocky II 1/4 and till today I thought that statue was the best, but this Blitzway statue has risen the bar of excellence to a new level, this really is a work of art.

rocky collection.jpg

rocky coll 2.jpg

Yeah Edinho does good work!! Blitzway just joined the party in a big way!!

My sentiments exactly.

I saw Enterbay just announced they are producing a 1/6 scale version of Bruce Lee Game of Death – I kind of regret buying a similar but larger 1/3 scale Bruce Lee statue from Blitzway.

It’s one of my favorite statues but it’s massive and takes up way too much space. If I had known ahead of time, I would have went with the smaller 1/6 Bruce Lee.

That new Enterbay GoD figure is beautiful. But, except for the hair sculpt (which naturally looks better at a smaller scale because there's less of it to scrutinize), I like everything about Blitzway's 1/3 version better and envy you for snagging one before the aftermarket price made it unobtainable for me.

I see the Superb Scale line, praying it continues :pray: more for those looking for collection centerpieces, thus justifying the space. I could only see myself spending $200 on a Bruce Lee figure, for example, if I thought Enterbay had plans to do a Han or Hakim so I could theoretically spend $400-$500 to complete a centerpiece fight scene. I don't see that happening here though, especially with it being a special 75th anniversary release.

The Blizway site was working fine earlier and I was all set to order. Literally nipped upstairs for five minutes and by the time I came back it had transformed into some....err...indecipherable **** (at least to me) and a random picture of a light bulb. That's all I get when I try to load up their site now.

Yo Adrian! Some people are saying my pose is feminine!

sylvester-stallone-jacket-850x1300.jpg

Where do we order this from?

The pose is perfect from the waist-up. It's that raised right leg, though . . . makes him look a bit like a street solicitor, feminine or not.

prostitutes-afp.jpg

Whats this feminine crap? It's always interesting what the complaints will be from collectors, some complaints are legit, but this is ridiculous, in the end, to each his own, I guess:cuckoo:

Top half is the Italian Stallion and bottom is Michael Flatley? He getting ready to do some tap river dance

each to their own! I love it!

Top half is the Italian Stallion and bottom is Michael Flatley? He getting ready to do some tap river dance

each to their own! I love it!

:lol I'm still probably going all in for this piece. The criticism is more fun nitpicking than a deterrent (although sometimes I'd prefer a reason to talk myself out of spending almost half a grand.)

:lol I'm still probably going all in for this piece. The criticism is more fun nitpicking than a deterrent (although sometimes I'd prefer a reason to talk myself out of spending almost half a grand.)

I hear you!
riverdance_3.jpg

Does 459 include shipping? Also does blitzway charge right away, or do they wait until it ships?

Does 459 include shipping? Also does blitzway charge right away, or do they wait until it ships?

Not sure about when they charge, but the list price doesn't include shipping.

Can anyone who has ordered direct from blitzway confirm if they charge right away or not?

The pose is perfect from the waist-up. It's that raised right leg, though . . . makes him look a bit like a street solicitor, feminine or not.

View attachment 226674

If you go watch Rocky 2,youll see that that pose is accurate.Mostly when leaning against the wall or standing on the steps at Mickey's place.

Back