Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Rocky II 1/4 Superb scale statue

1249.gif

JESUS CHRIST WHAT DOES IT TAKE???

'Rocky and Rambo should be coming soon, they are in the approval stage.'

'Rocky and Rambo will be coming soon, they should be DX's.'

'We are looking into Rocky and Rambo, they should be announced soon.'

Delayed because more Iron Man are coming...

Shame I was looking forward to seeing this and buying it but wont be.Rocky 2? Everything but the head is lame.The step diao wouldve been cool or just a sidewalk section with hydrant wouldve been perfect.Guess they were trying something new so points for effort but you cant beat the original film or look imo.

That looks too cool not to get. Sculpt looks amazing. Not dead on but pretty close. Butkus is a great surprise. I hope Blitzway does a 1:6 line of figures so I can finally upgrade the Hot Toys (Rocky I, III, IV, Apollo from I, Clubber, Drago, and Adonis :) ).

Just pure amazing here. WOW!

Beautiful looking statue, but I'm not sure if I'm in for this one. I don't think I could've passed had they done the in-ring pose, or arms raised after running the stairs...lots of iconic poses to choose from to do in Blitzway perfection. That said, I definitely won't deny that this is gorgeous!

Definitely an amazing piece of art.
Was never a fan of the tiger jacket and would have much rather him had his black leather jacket.
Really surprised they included the dog, would have preferred the stairs and sidewalk from the prototype....which I would have also thought would be cheaper for them.

Mixed feelings .... stunning piece, but not really the street clothes Rocky I'd long hoped for.
Can't see anyone making another street version in 1/4 scale though.

Can't complain about that price though! Is that actually correct? $460 is a long LONG way under what Blitzway charges for their 1/3 Bruce Lee (which are IMO simpler than this) or what Sideshow now charge for their PFs!

I was hoping Blitzway would keep the price near the $361 they valued the Marilyn Monroe statue, but the added complexity and Butkus justify the price hike. Obviously still a better value than Sideshow's 1/4 offerings of late. I would have definitely preferred the leather jacket and a more relaxed pose that better matched K.A. Kim's phenomenal head sculpt, like Arnie Kim's version. I may still pick this up depending on the price BBTS or Secret Compass list it.

Attachments

• 14_BW_RockyII__BW_0650x381_ShopD_zps05e9e681.jpg
    14_BW_RockyII__BW_0650x381_ShopD_zps05e9e681.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 155

I think it is awesome but I can't get over that feminine pose.

Why can't this be 1/6? :gah:

My sentiments exactly.

I saw Enterbay just announced they are producing a 1/6 scale version of Bruce Lee Game of Death – I kind of regret buying a similar but larger 1/3 scale Bruce Lee statue from Blitzway.

It’s one of my favorite statues but it’s massive and takes up way too much space. If I had known ahead of time, I would have went with the smaller 1/6 Bruce Lee.

Definitely an amazing piece of art.
Was never a fan of the tiger jacket and would have much rather him had his black leather jacket.
Really surprised they included the dog, would have preferred the stairs and sidewalk from the prototype....which I would have also thought would be cheaper for them.

Mixed feelings .... stunning piece, but not really the street clothes Rocky I'd long hoped for.
Can't see anyone making another street version in 1/4 scale though.

Can't complain about that price though! Is that actually correct? $460 is a long LONG way under what Blitzway charges for their 1/3 Bruce Lee (which are IMO simpler than this) or what Sideshow now charge for their PFs!

My thoughts exactly, but it's a great statue, the detail is incredible. I'm still hoping for a Rocky 1976 street clothes with the black leather jacket statue, I don't care if it's 1/6 or 1/4. I really loved the sidewalk base they showed but that was like three years ago, very excited that this statue is finally happening.

Any word on when this is going up for PO?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

ordered!! :hi5:

Now come on Blitzway bring on Rocky in boxing gear and Rambo and Christopher Reeve Superman!!!

make it happen!!:lecture

Blitzway always has delays so I would guess the March 2016 release probably means you could expect July or August shipping.

Back