Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That could always just ask the factory to pay attention when they are gluing the two parts together? :)

They could, but whether they do it or not is a different story, lol. Every factory puts out some sloppy work.

I also think the issue is more to do with the materials used, with the body being polystone and the head being PVC. It's hard to get them to match up to be completely flush.

Either way, it seems the quality of their pieces seems to get better with each release. I saw some detailed pics of the base on Facebook and was really impressed with the finer details. Astro turf for the grass growing out of the concrete, different colour pebbles, old gum etc... amazing attention to detail. Really impressed with Blitzway at the moment.

image.jpg
And it's home! Just gonna wait for my friend and college Radomir to do an unboxing video... Aah, I want to open it now.... �� Visit my homepage www.Domcoola.se for the coolest movie, geek & game news or www.Blackbrush.se 4 my Art.

Wow!!! I can't wait for this guy. I know BBTS will be a while until it gets its stock but all these beautiful pictures are not helping my patience lol.

Wow!!! I can't wait for this guy. I know BBTS will be a while until it gets its stock but all these beautiful pictures are not helping my patience lol.

I think you will find it well worth the wait. I'm eager to see what Blitzway comes up with next in this series.

Well got mine! And did a unboxing mini review of it =) first time doing an unboxing so sorry for that hehe, hopa you enjoy some of it anyway =)

DSC_1737.jpg

Great review, I watched all the reviews for this great statue on youtube and your video was the only one they gave the viewer the perspective on how huge the base is. On the ball, am surprised you didn't know what that's for, it's not for Butkus the dog, that's the ball that Rocky likes to bounce while he walks the streets of Philadelphia. You made me laugh when you said that you knew,"this statue was from Rocky II because Rocky had more money and was able to dress better," lol Good job on your video review.

I can't wait to get this statue, but I probably have another two months to wait because I didn't order it directly from Blitzway.

Great review, I watched all the reviews for this great statue on youtube and your video was the only one they gave the viewer the perspective on how huge the base is. On the ball, am surprised you didn't know what that's for, it's not for Butkus the dog, that's the ball that Rocky likes to bounce while he walks the streets of Philadelphia. You made me laugh when you said that you knew,"this statue was from Rocky II because Rocky had more money and was able to dress better," lol Good job on your video review.

I can't wait to get this statue, but I probably have another two months to wait because I didn't order it directly from Blitzway.

haha thank you amigo :D yeah I had forgotten! Saw the movie right after the unboxing and as soon as i saw it I remembered and i thought, **** Im going to look stupid on the review as it was already filmed :p but I left it there anyway hehe... thanks man! Next one will be better! ;) but it's an awesome statue! Should have been nice to have more items with it though but it is so good it doesnt matter hehe ;) take care!

Looks like BBTS and Timewalker are pre-sold out. Just placed an order with Entertainment Earth, but I don't feel terribly secure since they've cancelled items on me, before.

Finally got around to opening mine...one of the best statues ever, definitely best Rocky collectible ever. Well worth the price. The gal that sculpted this is an incredible talent.

I just saw this new custom Rocky training 1/6 figure from Six Ice Cubes selling on ebay for $400, head sculpt is excellent, but the sweat suit is dark gray instead of light, still very nice figure.

Attachments

• s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 141
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 141
Looks good.
I'd still rather have the leather jacket street version :)

Agreed, I love to get a leather jacket street Rocky to go along with the Blitzway statue, am collecting the Neca Rocky line, it would be great if Neca would do an 18 inch figure with a talking feature.

Back