Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The base is a guitar
Ohhh! Yeah, now I see it. It's the bridge and tone knob I was looking at. There's a pick up there, too. Pretty cool.

It looks good. I'm going to PO. Glad they included the sunglasses and extra sculpt.

Yeah. The sunnies are a must for me. It is expensive but I guess it is in line with their Hendrix. I see him in ebay for $350 - $400. At least you get two head sculpt here. Hendrix has that intricate outfit.

Looks fantastic, but what the hell are swappable head parts?
I guess, technically the heads are 'parts' of the figure so they can be described as head parts. The hair designs are different so I'm banking on two separate full heads. That's great because I was gonna get two of this so I could dress one up differently but now all I'll need is a scrawny body and some clothes. Considering the price, that's a huge relief.

Anyone noticed his guitar- I guess they didn't want to fork out for the Fender license so Kurt is playing his sinature red 'Bender' guitar... At least a little scratching of the paint will resolve that issue.

Really glad Kit has this up and the bonus glasses are part of the deal. Great inclusion! I'll wait for KG just to compare prices as they usually come out slightly better but it's good to know it'll be easily attainable.

I'm still pondering over the statue. The 1/6 figure certainly appears to be the winner though.

I guess, technically the heads are 'parts' of the figure so they can be described as head parts. The hair designs are different so I'm banking on two separate full heads. That's great because I was gonna get two of this so I could dress one up differently but now all I'll need is a scrawny body and some clothes. Considering the price, that's a huge relief.

Anyone noticed his guitar- I guess they didn't want to fork out for the Fender license so Kurt is playing his sinature red 'Bender' guitar... At least a little scratching of the paint will resolve that issue.

Really glad Kit has this up and the bonus glasses are part of the deal. Great inclusion! I'll wait for KG just to compare prices as they usually come out slightly better but it's good to know it'll be easily attainable.

I'm still pondering over the statue. The 1/6 figure certainly appears to be the winner though.
That won't really help haha that's not a fender headstock so changing the name is the least of its issues.

I like this photo. The watch, rings, and wallet chain are nice details.

lQNB6Yz.jpg

Just realized, wasn't there a lot of complaints about the Hendrix figure? Like the paint was bad?

They seem to have issues with black figures. Winstone from the Ghostbusters didn't look right either. Most of their figures always come out a bit dark like they have a tan. Hopefully, Cobain doesn't look too tan.

That won't really help haha that's not a fender headstock so changing the name is the least of its issues.
With Hendrix at least they corrected the headstock. I guess Fender wanted more this time, or money was spent elsewhere that they said, "**** it, headstock isn't that important."

Anyone here buy Hendrix, or another 1/6 figure, directly from Blitzway? If so, what was the shipping cost?
I wanted to check and went through their checkout. It said $19 flat rate to the US. Might just pre order with them, seems the cheapest. I'm a little afraid of the usual blitzway downgrade. Do people think this one will be widely available to order once released?

"The hero who sang for our souls and hearts instead of us in the nostalgic ‘90s. Kurt Cobain will
stay alongside you forever."

:lol

Back